Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Kake41 View Post
Lol, got unbanned today after sending the nonsense-logfiles and some screenshots. What is this sh**...

https://static.ylilauta.org/files/3i/thumb/y9v3b1wm.jpg
I've did the same, but this was their reply:

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Your WhatsApp account has been banned because your activity on WhatsApp is in violation of our Terms of Service.

We cannot comment on the individual reasons that have led to your account ban. However, the following actions provide examples of activity that will result in an account becoming banned:
Sending ads or any other form of commercial solicitation.
Sending spam or unsolicited messages.
Submitting content (in status, profile pictures or messages) that is in violation of our terms of service such as unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or any other inappropriate material.
Being annoying to other users.
Being a repeat infringer.
Using an automated system or an unauthorized / unofficial application to send messages through WhatsApp.

Please review our Terms of Service to learn more about the appropriate uses of WhatsApp.

We currently do not have a repeal process in place for unbanning your account.

You can also read this FAQ article for more information on banned accounts: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/23154266

Georgia

WhatsApp Support Team

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I've did the same, but this was their reply:

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Your WhatsApp account has been banned because your activity on WhatsApp is in violation of our Terms of Service.

We cannot comment on the individual reasons that have led to your account ban. However, the following actions provide examples of activity that will result in an account becoming banned:
Sending ads or any other form of commercial solicitation.
Sending spam or unsolicited messages.
Submitting content (in status, profile pictures or messages) that is in violation of our terms of service such as unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or any other inappropriate material.
Being annoying to other users.
Being a repeat infringer.
Using an automated system or an unauthorized / unofficial application to send messages through WhatsApp.

Please review our Terms of Service to learn more about the appropriate uses of WhatsApp.

We currently do not have a repeal process in place for unbanning your account.

You can also read this FAQ article for more information on banned accounts: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/23154266

Georgia

WhatsApp Support Team
That's odd.

I've received this kind of message:

Hei,
ja kiitos viestistäsi. It appears that you are using an unauthorized application of WhatsApp. Unauthorized applications are not supported; they contain source code which WhatsApp can not guarantee as safe. Your private information is potentially being passed to 3rd parties. In addition, these may not function correctly and may cease to work at any given time.

Please uninstall your application and install an authorized version from:

[http://www.whatsapp.com/download](ww...p.com/download)

**After installing the authorized version, please reply to this email with a screenshot or an image of your screen from inside the app.**

You can refer to your phone's user manual for detail steps of taking screenshots on your device.

Please note WhatsApp only works on smartphones, non-telephony devices including tablets are not supported.

Georgia

WhatsAppin tukitiimi

Tutustu UKK-sivuumme: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/

The same "Georgia". Well, in my case the message doesn't say that I've been unbanned but after I had read the email, I tried to register to Android Whatsapp and it worked!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kake41 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by Kake41 View Post
The same "Georgia". Well, in my case the message doesn't say that I've been unbanned but after I had read the email, I tried to register to Android Whatsapp and it worked!
just as I have done it

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Should someone but more effort to the Jollagram? I started to hate Whatsupp very much (not banned yet )

I hold on with the Whatsupp until they ban me!

What if, devs send some invite to whatsapp to read or make code together (in my dream right XD). Or They can use it to make official version..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Recently we saw teaser of SailorGram. Im sure that app will have some potential and a deserving Telegram client.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Finland
I won't leave WhatsApp as all my friends and family are there... Not banned yet. May I be banned when just using whatsup? Im not switching between Android WA or any other clients... I would prefer not to get banned, last time they said they won't unban me again

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Saurus View Post
I won't leave WhatsApp as all my friends and family are there... Not banned yet. May I be banned when just using whatsup? Im not switching between Android WA or any other clients... I would prefer not to get banned, last time they said they won't unban me again
They said same to me when I got banned with Mitäkuuluu. "No unban next time. And now I've been unbanned twice.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kake41 For This Useful Post:
they simply cannot ban forever because if number have been recycled from mobile operator, the new person who bought that sim wouldnt be allowed to use the service without a valid matter

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Finland
Number will be unbanned automatically after 2 months if i remember correctly.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
they simply cannot ban forever because if number have been recycled from mobile operator, the new person who bought that sim wouldnt be allowed to use the service without a valid matter
According to the message that they replied, they wont unban me...

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup