Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
Originally Posted by misiak View Post
Great you have a backup What I can suggest is: try it one more time, but note which packages exactly it wants to upgrade and which it wants to remove, answer "no" and post the lists here along with the exact command you were running, so we'll be able to help you and tell you whether it looks ok or something's broken
Forgot to mention, along with all '*certman*' upgrades, i included the 'libcurl3' as well. There was a fix for libcurl3 for using the FB in maemo.
Thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeep For This Useful Post:
Please see the screenshot attached.
Same issue happened again. GPS worked but Internet connection pop-up did not open and e-mail program keeps on closing.
What i did was disabled CSSU-Devel
ran apt-get update/ apt-get upgrade.
Issue was fixed
later installed CSSU-Stable.
The issue started with marble maps. It was showing wrong routes like for less than 30KM distance, it gave around 173KM route. Thought something wrong with GPS then i think most of my checks happened indoors which also was a bad idea.
Marble still got issues i'll have to check in its official thread. Modrana looking good now. I never use Nokia maps

Thank you all of you.
Attached Images

Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
[...]
Internet connection pop-up did not open and e-mail program keeps on closing.
What i did was disabled CSSU-Devel
ran apt-get update/ apt-get upgrade.
[...]
I think your problem is different. Did you mean "disabled" or "enabled" cssu-devel? If you've run "apt-get upgrade" with cssu-devel enabled, you pretty much installed (along with this certificates fix) loads of unstable stuff which broke your email client and internet connection pop-up.

edit: and it seems you removed the pr metapackage which could probably autoremove some stuff later and that might nuke your system.

Last edited by misiak; 2013-10-04 at 11:05.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post:
I enabled CSSU-Devel and installed the certman packages. Fapman gave me the confirmation as in the posted screenshot in my previous post. pr metapackage was removed, i believe. Did a reboot, saw the same problem. Disabled the CSSU-Devel then i did apt-get update and apt-get upgrade.
Later installed the stable CSSU. All is working well as of now

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
I enabled CSSU-Devel and installed the certman packages.
No, you did not! According to your screenshot you also installed hildon-desktop-background-settings-002... And that package probably caused the removal of mp-fremantle-002-pr

I just enabled cssu-devel; then in terminal:
Code:
apt-get install libmaemosec0 libmaemosec-certman0 maemosec-certman-common-ca maemosec-certman-tools
then disabled cssu-devel. I'm at cssu-testing level btw...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by acrux View Post
No, you did not! According to your screenshot you also installed hildon-desktop-background-settings-002... And that package probably caused the removal of mp-fremantle-002-pr

I just enabled cssu-devel; then in terminal:
Code:
apt-get install libmaemosec0 libmaemosec-certman0 maemosec-certman-common-ca maemosec-certman-tools
then disabled cssu-devel. I'm at cssu-testing level btw...
I did not mark hildon-desktop-background-settings-002 to install, thought it must be some dependency.
I was worried something may go wrong when i saw that 'mp-fremantle-002-pr' was marked to remove. But no issues till now.. It just runs well. Amen

Ok my friends I am on the suggested tread. I am trying to update to the CSSU-Thumb and I get to the part that says to continue---but I looked at the description and the problems this time to see what the installaton problem seems to be, why I cannot install it. Here is what the problem says: Conflict with application packages Kernel-maemo, kernel-modules-maemo,kernel-maemo and Kernel-modules-maemo. I am not sure what that says or means.

Sorry but that seems to be where I seem to be stuck. I think it was sixwheelbeast that said that I should be trying CSSU-Training. I will look at that too.

Thanks,
Bobby

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rootytooty For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
@rootytooty,
Your post is not related to A-GPS problems and as such it is off-topic in this thread. Also, please do not cross-post, it is considered bad manners. For your CSSU installation issues, please follow the advice given to you in the other thread.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Russia, Ufa
any idea how to fix supl.google.com ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
any idea how to fix supl.google.com ?
I don't believe you can. The way forward is sort out certificate issues (CSSU etc) and use supl.nokia.com.

Or do you face some other issue?

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:

Tags
a-gps, nokia n900