Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by LordSnick View Post
I don't have any hope to get mine before x-mas, £0 option, still paid status in webshop. And if it has been shipped at all, the Norwegian customs is the slowest working People i know of. So they won't release the package before january anyway.
You need to get Johhny Henriksen on the case

Order 1110 received in Munich !

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pipould For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Enflure Pipould !

:<

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Originally Posted by williepre View Post
the doorbell just rang......is it is it fedex?.........
yes.........

Proud owner of a Jolla smart phone
Check this out !
http://www.jollatides.com/

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WilliePre For This Useful Post:
Just FYI:
Order number 200001299 to Lisbon, Portugal still in picking in jolla shop. But I went to fedex website, search by order number, just put mine and has already started the shipment from Vantaa on saturday, Is expected to arrive tomorrow. So for those with order in picking, you can try to search with your order number in fedex search, mine worked and I've got a tracking number now (and emails updates from fedex activated).

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to MarcosMe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
Good luck, Kabouik! Great to hear you have progressed to In Picking. Judging by the recent reports, it may mean yours has shipped.
Thanks epmt. Actually mine was already "In picking" since Dec. 12 (one day after the first big wave on "In picking" updates). From the delivered "In picking" I see from the spreadsheet, I have really high hopes to find a FedEx notification in my mailbox tonight. If I don't, then I may die of sadness, in terrible pain.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Mine just arrived at my office (with the company name but not my name!), #803, UK (spreadsheet updated)
Still "in picking" though.
I'm midway through the setup wizard - it's a really slick out-of-box experience so far!
Also the "poppy red" OH is mega-bright - I like it!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vitaminj For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MarcosMe View Post
Just FYI:
Order number 200001299 to Lisbon, Portugal still in picking in jolla shop. But I went to fedex website, search by order number, just put mine and has already started the shipment from Vantaa on saturday, Is expected to arrive tomorrow. So for those with order in picking, you can try to search with your order number in fedex search, mine worked and I've got a tracking number now (and emails updates from fedex activated).
What the hell... How did you track on FedEx with order number? Mine returns nothing.

If FedEx tracking tool can indeed be used with Jolla order number, then that's the most useful information in a while in this thread.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hamburg
Just FYI:
Thanks for the tip, same for me!

Will arrive today, was sent at Friday.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Berlin/Germany
So for those with order in picking, you can try to search with your order number in fedex search, mine worked and I've got a tracking number now (and emails updates from fedex activated).
WOW! That is some great news!
Mine isn't picked up yet though.