Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by joepagiii View Post
this is what i was trying to poin out...plus out of all the people you go on and on about the pandora... instead of atleast attempting to be positive about a product that right in front of our faces......
I think I've made it quite clear that the product that's in front of my face is in fact in my face.

Besides, I've said positive things about it. Okay, I can't quite remember any of them now, but I must have.

Mustn't I?

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
I think I've made it quite clear that the product that's in front of my face is in fact in my face.

Besides, I've said positive things about it. Okay, I can't quite remember any of them now, but I must have.

Mustn't I?
your right..i apologize...sugars running low...diabetes is no fun...

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL

The Following User Says Thank You to GeneralAntilles For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by joepagiii View Post
your right..i apologize...sugars running low...diabetes is no fun...
You're telling me.

(Type II, overreacting to medication -- one tablet of Glucophage or Novonorm and I go into acute hypo -- and not bad enough, yet, for injection. I've become a live carb detector)

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
You're telling me.

(Type II, overreacting to medication -- one tablet of Glucophage or Novonorm and I go into acute hypo -- and not bad enough, yet, for injection. I've become a live carb detector)
not exactly in the same league...but the doctor where i was before well he decided 1000 mgs of glucophage wasnt going to hurt it did...lost 20+lbs in a month...nice diet...painful for some areas on the body

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Seeing the contest page I just want to stress out that this is a contest for the MAEMO.ORG LOGO, not for Maemo itself.

Ahhh, this sounds so awesome! Here goes Maemo Team/Nokia again, leaving it all up to us. Wonder if I should even bother entering...
Leaving it up to us and offering a prize, is that a bad thing?

This is a competition for the maemo.org logo, the logo for the community website, therefore it's only fitting that the community should be the ones who design the logo.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lardman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by Underscore View Post
Ahhh, this sounds so awesome! Here goes Maemo Team/Nokia again, leaving it all up to us. Wonder if I should even bother entering...
And, ironically, more would complain if the maemo team DIDN'T leave it up to the community.

Your comment really amazes me, Underscore...

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Missouri, USA
Sorry, I should have phrased that differently. I really didn't mean to sound like I was complaining. In fact, I meant the opposite. One of the big reasons I bought my tablet is because I knew I wouldn't be stuck with a few default programs; the fact that Nokia encourages the community to help was one of the deciding factors for me getting one of these. Otherwise I could have got an iPod Touch. HAHAHAHAHA. Ok, don't want to start a flame war. And I added "Wonder if I should even bother entering..." referring to my not-so-great artistic abilities. Didn't meant to sound like an idiot.

Last edited by Underscore; 2008-06-19 at 16:31.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Underscore For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
LOL. It came across as so cynical. Sorry I misinterpreted!