Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
I was wondering if nokia mobile users could sue the nokia if all that is true . possible ? they have been quite addicted to ditching people with their multiple Os(es) and now its N9 turn.Where the hell they heading to eh ?
Really doomed.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
Never heard of Sotiris during N9 development, asked few colleges, they also didn't hear about him. I think you are thanking wrong guy

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by dubik View Post
Never heard of Sotiris during N9 development, asked few colleges, they also didn't hear about him. I think you are thanking wrong guy
http://twitter.com/#!/melsop74

Director of Applications, MeeGo...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Thank you, Sotiris. You and your team gave the world awesome and unique mobile experiences, the N9 being the most beautiful. No other phone has 'connected' with me like this, and that is thanks to your dedication to the Maemo/MeeGo projects. I'm sad that Nokia management are so very short-sighted; it is a real shame that these excellent efforts are now ended (for now!)

From the heart, thanks again

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 320 | Thanked: 763 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Espoo, FInland
Originally Posted by dubik View Post
I worked with Sotiris from the very beginning till the end. I was doing E-mail and MfE. Rhapsody and 1st Skype (N800 times). Was helping N900 users in "MfE users, blame me here, pls" thread if somebody remebers that nice days. Was doing some other stuff, not that important.

He is definetely one of the right guys to give a credit for Maemo success. Not the only guy but one of the right guys. And I don't know anybody in OSSO who does not know him. The personal feelings might be different, that's life, but everybody knows him. That's for sure.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to vitaly_repin For This Useful Post:
Thanks to all the people involved in the MeeGo project that made the N9 a reality in my pocket!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catacang For This Useful Post:
Thanx a lot

The Following User Says Thank You to ggJa For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
This is what I'd like to say

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Kiitos!
I wish Anssi was there...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeeNoGo For This Useful Post:
A great SALUTE from the heart, like it should be for you guys that once upon a time dare to change the world of mobile computing, and you did...thanx for creating these pieces of art that will last long long time beleive me...whatever quadcore or 15-cores will be

thanx for all your time and effort and please don't stop dreaming so that we dream with you...let us know your news and your adventures...hope that your future will be with nokia cz now they are asleep...

Good luck guys

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jixm For This Useful Post:

Tags
specc is the, troll ericsson