Active Topics

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Ukraine
I have a problem with blessN900: if I reboot device & after that start this app - it works fine. If I take a shoot from original camera - after that Blessn900 crashes after pushing camera button to take photo. If I want to use Bless after original camera - I must reboot device,

Have this problem with kernel-power51/52 + CSSU+Thumb. Reistalling OS is not a decision - problem remained. About a year i didnt solve the problem.
Help!

Last edited by badazimer; 2013-05-15 at 13:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to badazimer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
2 speculative suggestions:

do you have anything mapped to the focus button via camkeyd/shortcutd (am unsure than the latter can do focus butt.)?

In the camera app, general settings, is "Show on focus button press" enabled? Having it set does not cause issues for me but you never know on another device.

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
2 speculative suggestions:

do you have anything mapped to the focus button via camkeyd/shortcutd (am unsure than the latter can do focus butt.)?

In the camera app, general settings, is "Show on focus button press" enabled? Having it set does not cause issues for me but you never know on another device.
do you have anything mapped to the focus button via camkeyd/shortcutd (am unsure than the latter can do focus butt.)? - no

In the camera app, general settings, is "Show on focus button press" enabled? Having it set does not cause issues for me but you never know on another device - no, disabled. I turn on it & it works! Great Thanks!

I will test blessN900 for few days & at will write the result here

Last edited by badazimer; 2013-05-16 at 08:57.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badazimer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by badazimer View Post
do you have anything mapped to the focus button via camkeyd/shortcutd (am unsure than the latter can do focus butt.)? - no

In the camera app, general settings, is "Show on focus button press" enabled? Having it set does not cause issues for me but you never know on another device - no, disabled. I turn on it & it works! Great Thanks!

I will test blessN900 for few days & at will write the result here
it works, but sometimes problem return.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 270 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
I have same problem on both N900's. I don't know if it's related to kernel, I'm using KP 51, CSSU stable.

Restart always helps, but if you don't have time to wait for it...what I do is:
- choose HQ mode
- max zoom (x4)
- take a photo

Now I can use HDR mode..everything is working normal.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dzano For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dzano View Post
I have same problem on both N900's. I don't know if it's related to kernel, I'm using KP 51, CSSU stable.

Restart always helps, but if you don't have time to wait for it...what I do is:
- choose HQ mode
- max zoom (x4)
- take a photo

Now I can use HDR mode..everything is working normal.
Grand thanks! I will make a test!

The Following User Says Thank You to badazimer For This Useful Post:
I wonder if non-free version has this problem.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Don't know. Are the devs paying attention still? My last recollection was that they were not. No problem for the free version but if you are paying ..... hmmm?

So peculiar - you have this issue and I don't on k-p52 CSSU-thumb. Also did not on k-p51 and CSSU-T. I am on Blessn900 0.49

I'm on BlessN900 0.49 too, and fcam-drivers 1.0.7-2, KP 51.

I don't think it's CSSU related, I had same problem with testing, thumb and now with stable version.

The Following User Says Thank You to dzano For This Useful Post:

Tags
blessn900, camera, kernel-power, kernel-power52