Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
New release is out: 2.5.0
Changelog: https://github.com/rinigus/pure-maps/releases/tag/2.5.0

As the changelog describes the changes and OpenRepos is nicely showing updates apps, I guess I will stop posting these release messages. But we can still use the thread for discussions...

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Has anybody seen this the following? I'm trying to install Pure Maps but it barks because it wants mapbox QML bindings (expected), but when I try with the latter, it barks some more:
Code:
# pkcon install-local mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla_.armv7
hl.rpm 
Installing files                                                                    
Testing changes                                                                     
Finished                                                                           
Fatal error: nothing provides libqmapboxgl.so needed by mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla.armv7hl

# rpm -i mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla_.armv7hl.rpm 
error: Failed dependencies:
	libqmapboxgl.so is needed by mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla.armv7hl
	qmapboxgl is needed by mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla.armv7hl
Sadly, what-provides doesn't seem to work on Sailfish very well, a `pkcon refresh` has been issued a number of times without changing the result above.
Any ideas before I start exploring the package itself?

SFOS version: 4.0.1.48
Device: XA2

Last edited by ggabriel; 2021-02-25 at 10:58. Reason: Added sfos version

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Has anybody seen this the following? I'm trying to install Pure Maps but it barks because it wants mapbox QML bindings (expected), but when I try with the latter, it barks some more:
Code:
# pkcon install-local mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla_.armv7
hl.rpm 
Installing files                                                                    
Testing changes                                                                     
Finished                                                                           
Fatal error: nothing provides libqmapboxgl.so needed by mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla.armv7hl

# rpm -i mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla_.armv7hl.rpm 
error: Failed dependencies:
	libqmapboxgl.so is needed by mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla.armv7hl
	qmapboxgl is needed by mapboxgl-qml-1.7.5-1.57.1.jolla.armv7hl
Sadly, what-provides doesn't seem to work on Sailfish very well, a `pkcon refresh` has been issued a number of times without changing the result above.
Any ideas before I start exploring the package itself?

SFOS version: 4.0.1.48
Device: XA2
If you enable my repo in openrepos, that should be all resolved automatically. If you feel like doing it manually, see https://openrepos.net/content/rinigu...native-library

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Since SFOS 4.0 the spoken navigation isn't routed to a bluetooth headset/speaker/car kit anymore. Music plays fine over bluetooth, but Pure maps, using PicoTTS, always plays on the phone's speaker. Before 4.0 I had no issues. I was hoping the issue would resolve itself on upgrade to 4.1, but it didn't. Is it a OS-bug? Pure maps bug? Something else? It's kind of unfortunate, as it worked excellent using my car kit

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzillogic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fuzzillogic View Post
Since SFOS 4.0 the spoken navigation isn't routed to a bluetooth headset/speaker/car kit anymore. Music plays fine over bluetooth, but Pure maps, using PicoTTS, always plays on the phone's speaker. Before 4.0 I had no issues. I was hoping the issue would resolve itself on upgrade to 4.1, but it didn't. Is it a OS-bug? Pure maps bug? Something else? It's kind of unfortunate, as it worked excellent using my car kit
Noticed myself as well - would have to file an issue at SFOS forum. I expect it to be a problem over there...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Noticed myself as well - would have to file an issue at SFOS forum. I expect it to be a problem over there...
Done, see FSO.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzillogic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
I noticed this issue, too. It's not XA2-specific: I'm using an Inoi R7, SFOS 4.0.1.48 - same here (media player sounds are routed to bluetooth, PM sounds don't)...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BGK For This Useful Post: