Notices

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
For whom cant register mitakuuluu:

After you receive the SMS, the mitakuuluu first time mention requested code is invalid, check you SMS, there is a URL link tell you to verify your device, v.whatsapp.com/xxxxx, do it in your Jolla and then enter that code again, then you will success
TMavica, I tried to follow your advice and only got a tiny message in the browser remarking that it appeared I did not had Whatsapp installed. Managed to enter the code using the 'I have a code' option at the top of the Mitakuuluu registration page. A message saying 'Registering account' appeared at the bottom. Never finished the task!

Last edited by dmelamet; 2014-10-27 at 01:56.

Originally Posted by dmelamet View Post
TMavica, I tried to follow your advice and only got a tiny message in the browser remarking that it appeared I did not had Whatsapp installed. Managed to enter the code using the 'I have a code' option at the top of the Mitakuuluu registration page. A message saying 'Registering account' appeared at the bottom. Never finished the task!
I have the same problem ...

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Athens
yeap same problem here

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Have you close all whatsapp client when doing?
After I get the SMS code, i enter the v.whatsapp.com/xxxxxx in browser, it said verified. The I close mitakuuluu and open again, enter the code, then it success.

PS: I not use random salt password that time, i enter that myself too, both 2 times

Try close mitakuuluu and open mitakuuluu again, I remember I sometimes stuck in registering account

Let me try remember what I have do

1. Close all whatsapp client or stop alien dalvik service
2. Enter Salt password myself and request code, then it auto load and failed, request code invalid
3. Close mitakuuluu
4. Enter the URL from the SMS, v.whatspp.com/xxxxxx in Jolla browser and verified
5. Open mitakuuluu again, enter your information again and PREVIOUS salt password (you enter that first time) > Enter 6 digit code
6. Success

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
Let me try remember what I have do

1. Close all whatsapp client or stop alien dalvik service
2. Enter Salt password myself and request code, then it auto load and failed, request code invalid
3. Close mitakuuluu
4. Enter the URL from the SMS, v.whatspp.com/xxxxxx in Jolla browser and verified
5. Open mitakuuluu again, enter your information again and PREVIOUS salt password (you enter that first time) > Enter 6 digit code
6. Success
It's not working at the first try (anymore at least). When opening the URL nothing gets verified and progressing with 5 ends with an unlimited "registering" message.
I then open the url twice again (once at the phone and once at the PC). Then rebooted and entered the code again in Mitakuluu. Now I'm registered. Anyhow, the registration process has some serious hickups.

Last edited by gaelic; 2014-10-28 at 08:41.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Finland
Error: "Login failed!"
What I have tried to do: uninstall and reinstall the app...no help. Then the app asks me to register, I tried to get the code via sms/call, says blocked. So I can't get the app working. This is ridiculous because Mitäkuuluu worked excellent yesterday..

And is there an another way than hard reset to uninstall the app completely? There are many left-over files after uninstallation.

Last edited by Kake41; 2014-10-29 at 05:41.

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Kake41 View Post
Error: "Login failed!"
What I have tried to do: uninstall and reinstall the app...no help. Then the app asks me to register, I tried to get the code via sms/call, says blocked. So I can't get the app working. This is ridiculous because Mitäkuuluu worked excellent yesterday..

And is there an another way than hard reset to uninstall the app completely? There are many left-over files after uninstallation.
I've got the same problem. Something wrong with whatsapp servers maybe?

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Tampere, Finland
Same problem for me as well. Mitakuuluu says login failed and native Android whatsapp says my number is no longer allowed. Seems like whatsapp has started blocking users that use unofficial client.

The Following User Says Thank You to kende For This Useful Post:

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp