Notices

Poll: What advanced text entry method(s) would you like to see on Sailfish?
Poll Options
What advanced text entry method(s) would you like to see on Sailfish?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 818 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by meegouser View Post
@mautz Did you find some time in the last 2 months? I would be very happy if you would update the German language package some time soon.
I'll release a new version in the next days.

EDIT: Ok, i ran into some problems, my old corpora files seems to include some incompatible expressions and i can not get the clean_corpus.py script working. Any ideas on that problem?

EDIT2: Solved by lbzip2 -d < corpus.txt.bz2 | ./clean_corpus.py | lbzip2 > new_corpus.txt.bz2

EDIT3: Update published on openrepos.

Last edited by mautz; 2017-03-08 at 11:24.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
So I just updated OKBoard from 0.5.12 to 0.6.9, and now if I enable OKboard no keyboard comes up in any application, and even if I disable it again it stays missing (and all applications that had a textbox hang) until reboot. I don't see any log files, either.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
So I just updated OKBoard from 0.5.12 to 0.6.9, and now if I enable OKboard no keyboard comes up in any application, and even if I disable it again it stays missing (and all applications that had a textbox hang) until reboot. I don't see any log files, either.
I had this problem too and there has been some discussion on the openrepos page - try uninstalling and reinstalling, that worked for me.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Thanks, that fixed it. And indeed, 0.6.9 is much more functional than 0.5.12 on non-Jolla devices.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:

Tags
bettertxtentry, huntnpeck sucks, okboard, sailfish, swype