Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
It is amusing that someone else is selling pretty much the same thing in another thread, and it's for sale now....
Its amuzing and absolutely amazing. More options for everyone. aigo with 16GB black that is released witbout jolla aproval and no royalties to jolla. Brialliant for anyone who likes that. on the other hand we have possible youyota in Ruzzian red with more memory and with jollA approval. for everyone who likes that. Something for everyone possibly. Epic!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
It is amusing that someone else is selling pretty much the same thing in another thread, and it's for sale now....
Lets be fair: "Pretty much the same" is not exact the same

The Sharp MIPI Display of Youyota / Jolla Tab is brighter than the
LG eDP Display in Aigo, and 64/128GB eMMC is much bigger than in Aigo.

But all the other HW is pretty much the same, yes.

SW- Support is an important point.
Aigo Tablet has no SW-Support at all.
We have the luck, that we can use the Leaked SailfishOS Image from Jolla Tablet and update it to the last version afterwards.
How long Aigo will get Updates is a lottery....

Also Bluetooth seems to be a secret at Aigo.
WiFi / BT Chip in Aigo should be exact the same, like in Jolla Tablet, but there is no BT-MAC-Adress visible in the "About Product" Section of the System Settings.
BT is working on Aigo, but is buggy.
I haven't found out yet - why...

If some of you guys has an idea - please ping me

Last edited by explit; 2017-05-04 at 08:48.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to explit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Was this an epic april fools joke or are you still working/planning to go forward with this idea when the time is right for you?

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Was this an epic april fools joke or are you still working/planning to go forward with this idea when the time is right for you?
Dave, world does not simply divide into "April Fool Joke" and what's not.

It's not easy to keep everybody satisfied and moving at the same pace as I wanted.

All I wanted with this is to re-launch this device with minimal price and maximise the improvement without changing what we have now, but if any of the parties have any concerns on any aspect, we need to get them cleared before moving forward shall we?

And whatever the outcome is, I hope I do not see any "April Fool" or "Scam" or whatever related here - Please respect your self as others respect you.

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Dave, world does not simply divide into "April Fool Joke" and what's not.

It's not easy to keep everybody satisfied and moving at the same pace as I wanted.

All I wanted with this is to re-launch this device with minimal price and maximise the improvement without changing what we have now, but if any of the parties have any concerns on any aspect, we need to get them cleared before moving forward shall we?

And whatever the outcome is, I hope I do not see any "April Fool" or "Scam" or whatever related here - Please respect your self as others respect you.
No need hurry. If you think you have all the time in the world, you probobly do since its your plan. But since you launced this thread you have to be prepared to get questions. And since it was quiet here I just had to check in to see if it's still serious.

Can't say what will transpired here in the future. Anything is possible and I can't talk for humanity.

Personally I see this totally different from 100+ employees, multimillion dollars compony like jolla and failure is always an option in any project so you can relax unless you take the money and run, again anything is possible in this strange world of ours.

do you respect poeple less if they use words like that? To me respect is other things. Then you are soon in a slippery slop in lots of issues and decided that your way is the right way.

To me it's much worse what people say about other people here, about things like Elop. Play around with an org is to me a total different thing.

I'm more intrigued about the start of the project than the possible product itself. I find in strange if/that the parts suddenly is available

I'm also wonder why you started this thread? And do you prefer no posts, questions interest in it?

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-05-10 at 20:47.

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
What are you doing Dave?

I am scared!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chilango View Post
What are you doing Dave?

I am scared!
It's a scary world!
Waiting to see if this is real and actually will happen. Other than that enjoying life as we know it. After all, it can besacally end at any given time.

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-05-11 at 05:23.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
It's a scary world!
Is that how you see it? That explains a lot!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Is that how you see it? That explains a lot!
Good. came here to cheer for Chen and to see if we were on track and up talking about scary movie

I'm also wonder why you started this thread? And do you prefer no posts, questions interest in it?
Maybe he prefers questions that are not hostile and insulting?

Keep up the good work Chenliangchen!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Peccelius For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfish os