Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
wat? u got an N9 already?
no, i mean the conversations theme.

http://www.themobilefanatics.com/wp-.../n9-apps-1.jpg
skype one have burbbles

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Can someone please fix this Marina Theme for me. I edited it, but currently the only problem I have now is that whenever someone replies to me while the Conversation with that person is the active window. It doesn't scroll down automatically. Please help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Marina.zip (52.3 KB, 128 views)

Hey,
It seems that all of the themes dont automatically scroll to show the message you have just written, or when you get a new message. Can anybody tell if there is one and provide a working link to it?
Thanks in advance!

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
mine scrolls... (not 100% perfectly, but close)

mine scrolls... (not 100% perfectly, but close)
uhmmm Sir F2thaK, if you don't mind, can you please look into the Marina Them that I posted. I would really like to have it scroll down.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
no theme alters the conversations screen *at all*

you need to modify/overwrite the conversations theme separately

edit: oh, I see youve modified once yourself... I dont actually know the code to make it scroll, sorry.

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
the scroll bug it's because we used the float property to display both bubbles, without a min-height, so, when a new sms arrives, it scroll to the bottom of the new sms, but as float has no bottom without min-height, it doesn't now where to scroll and so scrolls to the top of the sms.

i managed to fix the niqbal Nš5 theme to scroll correctly and to fix the portrait problem i had before, if i had niqbal permission, i'll post it later.

i'll apply the fix to the marine theme aswell, but i'm really busy with work/university right now and i don't have much free time

The Following User Says Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Harick View Post
the scroll bug it's because we used the float property to display both bubbles, without a min-height, so, when a new sms arrives, it scroll to the bottom of the new sms, but as float has no bottom without min-height, it doesn't now where to scroll and so scrolls to the top of the sms.

i managed to fix the niqbal Nš5 theme to scroll correctly and to fix the portrait problem i had before, if i had niqbal permission, i'll post it later.

i'll apply the fix to the marine theme aswell, but i'm really busy with work/university right now and i don't have much free time
We would really appreciate your help on this Sir Harick. Thanks . And thanks for making this community such a great place to be.

no theme alters the conversations screen *at all*

you need to modify/overwrite the conversations theme separately

edit: oh, I see youve modified once yourself... I dont actually know the code to make it scroll, sorry.
hello,am using ur orignal theme.. but cant go potrait although i installed the script too for protrait.. can u hlep me plz?

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Hi

I have edited one of Niqbals themes in order to better support portrait viewing without having to scroll across.

This is not my theme! I just edited Niqbals theme that I have been using for quite awhile now.

Anyway, this allows portrait viewing without the need to scroll horizontally and it doesn't affect landscape viewing.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: I have updated the SingleSMS file as I accidentally copied the wrong code into it. Please download the latest version and update the old files.

UPDATE 03/03/2011: I have added files for a full left and right alignment of both avatars and messages, as well as bug fixes for the positioning of the avatar and removal of name tags.

Let me know if you have any problems

P.s. This update took alot of work but I want it to be perfect so please let me know of any bugs or possible requests

Here are some screenshots (Uploaded to photobucket as reached maximum upload limit for a post)

Landscape Mode:

Portrait Mode:

Landscape Mode Test With Left Alignment:

Portrait Mode Test With Left Alignment:

Landscape Mode Test With Right Alignment:

Portrait Mode Test With Right Alignment:

Hope you guys enjoy
i am using your theme but cant go portrait although i have installed the script for portrait too do u knw y?

Tags
bada rox, his lunchbox