Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Ok here's another version of Yappari.

Version 0.0.13 has the following fixes/features:

- Smileys (from other people, you can't send them for now).
- Groups: Change subject and leave group.
- Now every time you start Yappari you'll get the list of participating groups.
- Fixed bug when the screen was dimmed you didn't receive a notification on new messages.
- When you're added to a group you receive a banner notification, no more empty window pop-ups.
- Same for when somebody changes the subject of the group (banner will only be shown in the group window).

If you've been using Yappari for a while, you'll notice the first time you start 0.0.13 that you're participating in a lot of old groups. Since those groups were deleted when Yappari couldn't confirm the deletion, they're still out there. You just have to enter one by one and leave them. They'll never appear again.

Here it is:

http://uppit.com/20e19v6vtp8q/yappari_0.0.13_armel.deb

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Spain
nice work... again!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Verssetti For This Useful Post:
amigo una pregunta..

if there versions 10,11,12,13 dosent matter if i install the last one skiping 10,11,12 or i have to install alls versions? sry for noob question

and other thing when im talking someone and a keep window showing and forget the phone ppl write me and i dont notice because it don make noise can u add a litle noice..

and other thing its almost same talking someone and minimise the window and ppl write me then a pops up and i have the window chat and a notifications of the new msj it should be spawn at the same windown like a normal msj .. thank you for all your work an good job

Last edited by Stewie34; 2012-06-26 at 02:36.

how to send smiles in conversation...????? i am not showing any option

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Borneo
Please read the bold section
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Ok here's another version of Yappari.

Version 0.0.13 has the following fixes/features:

- Smileys (from other people, you can't send them for now).
- Groups: Change subject and leave group.
- Now every time you start Yappari you'll get the list of participating groups.
- Fixed bug when the screen was dimmed you didn't receive a notification on new messages.
- When you're added to a group you receive a banner notification, no more empty window pop-ups.
- Same for when somebody changes the subject of the group (banner will only be shown in the group window).

If you've been using Yappari for a while, you'll notice the first time you start 0.0.13 that you're participating in a lot of old groups. Since those groups were deleted when Yappari couldn't confirm the deletion, they're still out there. You just have to enter one by one and leave them. They'll never appear again.

Here it is:

http://uppit.com/20e19v6vtp8q/yappari_0.0.13_armel.deb

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to didik.wahyono For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Stewie34 View Post
amigo una pregunta..

if there versions 10,11,12,13 dosent matter if i install the last one skiping 10,11,12 or i have to install alls versions? sry for noob question

and other thing when im talking someone and a keep window showing and forget the phone ppl write me and i dont notice because it don make noise can u add a litle noice..

and other thing its almost same talking someone and minimise the window and ppl write me then a pops up and i have the window chat and a notifications of the new msj it should be spawn at the same windown like a normal msj .. thank you for all your work an good job
You can install 0.0.13 without installing any previous version (it could be your first one). Yappari will upgrade smoothly.

Notification bug while the screen is dimmed is fixed in 0.0.13

Since version 0.0.12 the notifications are attached to the same conversation window.

You should have tried 0.0.13 before asking those questions since all of those bugs are already fixed.

hola amigo disculpa mejor te escribo en español..
ya instale la version 13 y al hablar con alguien le dejo de escribir la pantalla se pone standby negro con el chat abierto y me escriben suena la notificacion toco la pantalla se ve la ventana y arriba sale en miniatura la notificacion y soanndo tengo q minimisar y volver a tocar el chat para q deje de sonar.. me logras entender? ya m fije q las notificaciones estan en la misma ventana

Last edited by Stewie34; 2012-06-26 at 04:45.

Originally Posted by Stewie34 View Post
hola amigo disculpa mejor te escribo en español..
ya instale la version 13 y al hablar con alguien le dejo de escribir la pantalla se pone standby negro con el chat abierto y me escriben suena la notificacion toco la pantalla se ve la ventana y arriba sale en miniatura la notificacion y soanndo tengo q minimisar y volver a tocar el chat para q deje de sonar.. me logras entender? ya m fije q las notificaciones estan en la misma ventana
Ya te entiendo. Veré qué puedo hacer para la próxima versión...

just wanna thank you for such a nice app, but i have a question

i just installed 0.0.13 and registered and everything went well, i am logged in, how to start a chat? how do i add my friends and such?

or i have to wait for them to add me

cheers

Just click on Create Chat and select a Contact and start chatting.

If you click on Create Chat and there are no contacts, it means that you didn't read the first post of this thread entirely.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp