Posts: 17 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Sorry for not saying something earlier. I'm still game for today (it might be a bit late) but I'm not sure if we're pitching out today and doing it next weekend or if we're doing both. Someone care to say?

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Who's coordinating DC meetups? When I have materials finished I'll mail you some... stay in touch. Keep tabs on the community outreach thread.

DOH! I'm at Marten's VW now...prob can't make it next week.

FWIW...I'm getting 800Kb down and 700Kb up on the "web2go" plan. Funny thing is my plan changed today, after submitting for a change a few weeks ago ($59.99 500/min'unlim. txt/web), and even though I was able to get an IP, I couldn't get to any sites. I was promted to "upgrade", but the page did not fully load. The only option was the "web2go", for "$0.00/mo."...guess it just needed to finalize the changes so to speak, as I went "off" the "smartphone plan, since I'm still on AT&T.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Who's coordinating DC meetups? When I have materials finished I'll mail you some... stay in touch. Keep tabs on the community outreach thread.
I was trying originally but due to graduate school starting back up again I'm no longer attempting it.

Graduate School + Work = not that much free time. =(

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...