Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
There's an official hotmail app for android
I pointed him to the MS article that explains that--alternatively, it gives instructions that MIGHT work with the Android's email app, but the first thing they tell you is to download the Hotmail app instead. I wouldn't. heh
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Okay, so since the initial rush of "ooh, shiny shiny" is over for the best part, what are you guys thoughts about the Samsung Galaxy Nexus?

Also... the Galaxy Note. It's a phone?

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post

It's large, has a pen, it's intended to take notes: it's a tablet.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debernardis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Snoshrk View Post
You mean you're not a market analyst?.....
I think that was implied by my comment

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Okay, so since the initial rush of "ooh, shiny shiny" is over for the best part, what are you guys thoughts about the Samsung Galaxy Nexus?

Yes it is a phone. If you play at the following samsung plug you will see the phone icon in the usual place.

http://www.samsung.com/global/micros...html?type=find

I hope the Galaxy Note OS will upgraded to ice cream sandwich.

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Well, my N900 finally gave up to ghost, so I made the jump. I was tired of waiting for an N9, so I got a HTC Amaze. Overall, I have to say I like the phone alright. However, getting used to Android is taking a while.

The Following User Says Thank You to FranzDages For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Yes it is a phone. If you play at the following samsung plug you will see the phone icon in the usual place.
That's what made me question if the Note was a phone or tablet. I saw the phone icon and made me go "HUH!?"

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
it's a phone for sure, a very large one. I guess you can call it a Phablet due to it's size.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
That's what made me question if the Note was a phone or tablet. I saw the phone icon and made me go "HUH!?"
The original 7-inch Galaxy Tabs were able to make phone calls too (outside of the US anyway) and the new 7+ and 7.7 are supposed to be able to make calls too. Tablets... or phones... indeed. To that end, my laptop also has a USB headset and I use it with VOIP as well. Laptop computer.. or phone?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
The original 7-inch Galaxy Tabs were able to make phone calls too (outside of the US anyway) and the new 7+ and 7.7 are supposed to be able to make calls too. Tablets... or phones... indeed. To that end, my laptop also has a USB headset and I use it with VOIP as well. Laptop computer.. or phone?
You wouldn't want to ask the folks around here. The N900 was billed as a pocket computer, that could also make phone calls.

Would love to see a tablet that also could make phone calls and the wording around it. Tablet with telephony? Big *** phone? Andre the Giant had a phone?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
android envy, buzz..buzz buzz, core failure, crapdroid, galaxy fap, galaxy tab, ipad killer, samsung, tab trolls, tablet envy