Active Topics

Notices

Same here -- I guess garage has problems?

Looks great! When can we expect to see it in extras-devel? (for us adventurous but slightly inept users!)

Originally Posted by dwould View Post
Twitter is due to shut down the basic auth support in June I believe, so better get working on OAuth support ;-)
We're already thinking about it, we're gonna fix most bugs now and add a couple features on this week release, and OAuth support should be available on the following release.

One important feature would also be setting the number of posts fetched by default.

Originally Posted by whaleyboy View Post
Looks great! When can we expect to see it in extras-devel? (for us adventurous but slightly inept users!)
Soon, after we fix some bugs I will make it available at extras-devel.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodavelino For This Useful Post:
That would be good -- the .deb in the files section on garage still is something I can't download (other projects are fine)

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
TweeGo for MeeGo!

The same for me. I can't download the deb file

I have problem running the app.

When the app starts up, after the spinning circle moves off the screen downwards, the app will close by itself.

I'm looking forward to using this app, can the developer help me in resolving this?

When I was installing the deb file, it was indicating that qt4-maemo5-network and qt4-maemo5-core is not installed, but I can't find any site (I used google BTW) that can help me on this.

Please advise. Thanks.

Originally Posted by xgrind View Post
I have problem running the app.

When the app starts up, after the spinning circle moves off the screen downwards, the app will close by itself.

I'm looking forward to using this app, can the developer help me in resolving this?

When I was installing the deb file, it was indicating that qt4-maemo5-network and qt4-maemo5-core is not installed, but I can't find any site (I used google BTW) that can help me on this.

Please advise. Thanks.
Try downloading the "Mobile Weather" app, that should install all the required dependancies for Tweego

The Following User Says Thank You to m165 For This Useful Post:

Tags
tweego, twitter