Notices

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Wichita, KS
i just updated numpty physics yesterday from 0.2 to 0.3 yesterday and now its shortcut on the application menu doesn't work. i can run it from the command line, but i can't make it fullscreen that way.

if someone could tell me how to either make it go fullscreen from the command line or make the shortcut work, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks!

(otherwise, i guess i'll just go back to 0.2 and ignore the orange exclamation point on my toolbar.... )

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Long Island
I couldn't find a way to make it work. I uninstalled and reinstalled 0.2. I couldn't find anything about the 0.3 upgrade, even on the author's web site.

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
You must have the extras-devel repository enabled. You really should disable it, it's not meant for end users, as you can see.

The Following User Says Thank You to TrueJournals For This Useful Post:
as above really. 0.3 is in testing and as you can see, it makes it through the autobuilder but the hildon integration isn't built in... (btw, you can launch it from the command line ok).

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Wichita, KS
thanks for the replies. i went back to v0.2 and disabled the extras-devel repo, as per TrueJournals' suggestion.

(now, why did i enable that in the first place? heh. reptile brain....)

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by tme View Post
as above really. 0.3 is in testing and as you can see, it makes it through the autobuilder but the hildon integration isn't built in... (btw, you can launch it from the command line ok).
Tried your latest update which brings back fullscreen (woot!) but the desktop file and dbus service file are in /.