Notices

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Thanks Javis!

Yeah, in the Summary it says "Broken but able to update"

In Updating I can see "Application packages to install: libzeemote-conf-client (1.0.1-maemo6)"

My current libzeemote thingie version is at 1.0.1-maemo3.

So I see what's happening on this.

Thanks for walking me through the error.

Oh, and congrats on yet another excellent, super terrific, happy funball release!

The Following User Says Thank You to Addison For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
I see.

Well, I'll be temporarily removing Zeemote support for the time being (since I'm trying to get it to extras -stable).

The Following User Says Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Can Diablo users vote on your package releases or is it just the people who own the N900 that are able to vote?

Diablo users don't need to vote -- if I promote the Diablo package, it goes straight into extras (-stable).

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New York, NY
Just a quick comment -- wow, this is terrific! For literally years I'd been hoping there would be a decent emu for a portable device that I owned. I even thought about getting a PSP just for the SNES emu. And now there's a very good one for my N800, which I never thought would even have a SNES emulator! Thanks for the excellent work here.

Now if only the N800's hardware controls were more conducive to gaming...ah, well....

Okay, so I've already mentioned this before so I promise that this will be the last of the next 5 times I bring it up again.

Hey Javis, do you think you'll ever get to the completely bored state of mind where you could have an advanced user setting option in regards to the touch screen controls?

Perhaps a configuration file where we could personally map out the screen to our own liking.

I was thinking of mapping something like this for the 8 directional dpad. Of course the game screen would have to be shimmied to the left side.

Also, have an extra option to load up a background desktop image so the final result would look something like this.

As you have it right now, pressing something like right dpad and the A button simultaneously would require 8 fingers or the additional use of your face. *lol*

I know it would depend on quite of bit of added coding on your part so I already consider myself yelled at for even mentioning this request.

Cheers buddy.

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
I know it would depend on quite of bit of added coding on your part
Putting in another hardcoded bitmap .. not much
making it GUI reconfigurable... yes.

I guess you would be OK with some options on the settings file.

Yeah, whatever you think can be done and coded easily for you would be awesome!

Having an N800, it makes the most sense to have the Dpad (all 8 directions) on the right side of the screen and to map out the hardware keys for the buttons.

Thanks for taking this under consideration, Javis.