Posts: 355 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
What a great way to treat a new guy. Makes them want to hang around for more. NOT!!!!!!!

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
I do not think that I will respond with a comment. Not worth the time and effort. I believe in the saying once an a**h**e always an a**h**e. They are born, not made, so be it.

Last edited by Arjun; 2007-03-10 at 01:34.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
I'd love this to be legit and hope it is, and it may well be for all I know.

However I will just say that anyone offering to sell something on this spam ridden forum with their first post on the day they join has to be treated sceptically, and when they are called out as such an insult laden response is not the smartest way to defend your business proposition.

I promise I've got nothing more to say on the matter as I'm unlikely to buy a case (being in the UK for a start!) but hope and trust the case is a good 'un. If anyone was offended I apologise but understand I meant it in the best possible taste.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

-- Mark Twain

Originally Posted by hircus View Post
Still no picture of the case? By the way, this is what I'm currently using (from Case Logic):

Case Logic PLT-2

It fits quite well, with mounting braces that holds the N800 in place. The brace that holds the top side of the device is a bit tight (due to that side being thicker), but apart from that it's quite ideal.

Thanks to you I just bought one off eBay. It looks way better than the DS one.

PS: I am still buying the REAL Nokia N800 Case for smaller trips away from home but this one will be great protection for longer trips... plus I can put my spare battery and pen in it. Thank you for the info.

Originally Posted by sapporobaby View Post
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

-- Mark Twain
I guess you should know.

Well, I am not the self appointed forum Stazi , responsible for offending and scaring off new comers to the site.

About this, I don't have to guess.

Last edited by sapporobaby; 2007-03-10 at 16:24.

You could have fooled me judging by your recent behaviour! Anyway, this thread is rapidly headed in the same direction as your last... lets see the pictures from drdoom then decide, if the business oppurtunity has legs he'll be back.

Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
You could have fooled me judging by your recent behaviour! Anyway, this thread is rapidly headed in the same direction as your last... lets see the pictures from drdoom then decide, if the business oppurtunity has legs he'll be back.
You are an expert in blame dispersal. It was your comments and that of the other guy that offended and ran him off. Not mine. Time for you to take a look at how you come off to people. Anyway, the best thing you said is that this thread is tanking. I am done with it. If he comes back, and I would not hold my breath, he should just approach people via PM and avoid certain individuals.

Kirk out.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
The Case Logic PLT-2 seems to be very interesting ( provided that one has an N800 ). Since I do not have the N800 it does not matter much to me. But as long as the function / feature of the N800 IT going onto standby when covered is not enabled, I do not think I will get it anyways.
They are still available in the nearby ' ex CompUSA ' ( 4 available yesterday, at $ 279 apiece ). So I will take it cool.