Notices

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Its slightly off topic, but is there a way to actually see the mobile version of this site using the maemo browser? http://mobil.rmv.de
Maybe by changing user agent?
Unlike the Bahn rmv does not show the right page when u just request the site. It works when i try in in Opera mobile simulator, so their code seems not do be completely wrong.

@Duke:
http://rmv.hafas.de/bin/stboard.exe/dox?M=b

@Hrw:
Ok i will change the description.
Currently you must be online. I really don't know how to use offline data.

@All:
I will release version 0.0.4 tonight with working details page.
After that my todo is cleaning the code and seperate the parsing code and display code to support different databackends. I internally keep a list of possible backends (like mobil.rmv.de and other) to support a more localized display of trains.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
Version 0.0.4 has been optified aswell

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
Wow.. its so.. fast. ^^

One very useful thing you could add is an option to choose which trains you wanna ride with ( ICE, IC, RB, RE, Sbahn..) .

I just assume you know DB Railnavigator for Symbian. The features this prog offers aree very great for people who travel much. You can save routes (even add them to your calendar), choose type of train, get detailed info and it stores everything saved ON the device so you don't need to be online when checking previous or previously saved ( like in-the-future) rides.

greetz

donsaibot

The Following User Says Thank You to donsaibot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 246 | Thanked: 204 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Potsdam (Germany)
As it is fahrplan is a very fast and usfull application. Please consider to put this version into extras-testing to give it out to the users soon.

And as already written there are much ideas to add more functionality to this wonderful application.

Thanks again!

Me on twitter

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Heidelberg, Germany
i installed your app yesterday. i really like it. i got another idea. it would be great if it shows the track (gleis) as well

when i was at the train station i knew when to be there but not where. this could safe valuable time instead of looking at the yellow poster.

thx! greetings from heidelberg

/edit
oh, i just installed the update and the track is available too

Last edited by wurnz; 2010-01-21 at 08:00.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Northern Germany
My english is not good, darum schreibe ich mal in Deutsch.

- Seit der 0.0.4 ist es ein benutzbares Fahrplanprogramm am N900 :-)
- Wird es das Programm auch in deutsch geben?
- Wird es das Hochformat unterstützen? (Auf dem Bahnsteig ist Einhandbedienung angesagt, in der anderen ist ja der Koffer)

Zum Offline-Teil vielleicht ein Hinweis. Ich halte eine Offline-Funktionalität (wie beim Railnavigator) schon für wichtig. Vielleicht läßt sich das vorerst und/oder zusätzlich dadurch lösen, daß man bei der Ansicht der Detailverbindung die Übertragung dieser als Termin in einen (einstellbaren) Kalender initiieren kann. Es würde ein Termin angelegt werden und unter Text stehen dann die Einzelverbindungsdaten. eCoach z.B. schreibt auch in den Kalender.

Please post Feature requests to the tracker:

https://garage.maemo.org/projects/fahrplan/

My current plans are code cleaning and backend seperation to support more backends.

After that i will implement new features.

Timeline is one to two weeks i guess.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
I am looking into QT to do a similar app, as it seems easy parsing the sites with QXmlQuery. When i get around the first step problems i will contact you smurfy, maybe we can work together (dont know if you like Qt )

*Edit*: Btw. this is the example i use as learning example:
http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2009...gain-reloaded/

I ran into problems as it seems the "concat" in the URL does not work. Got a solution for that, but the next problems are the &amp; in the timequery URL. Replacing them with & makes the URL invalid, with &amp; the query fails. When i get rid of this, it would be quite easy to add new providers. Just find out the XPath and you are done.

Last edited by gunni; 2010-01-21 at 16:28.

Hi,

i never used QT before, but if we can get something work better i'm open to switch.

your amp problem could be similar to my nbsp problem i had.

i had to add something special to my received data, because libxml does not know the nbsp tag

goto https://garage.maemo.org/plugins/scm...an&view=markup

and line "504"

(wanted to post it but codefilter removes it )

ps. i got ~20% of the code cleaning and structure move done.

The Following User Says Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post: