Hi everyone!

I've got two problems with my N9, that I haven't succeeded to solve myself.

1. The downloaded documents (.docx, .xls...) are not shown in the Document viewer. Where are they? How to get the to document viewer?

2. Old e-mails are still in the Search-function. I have deleted my old e-mail account, but e-mails won't disappear from the phone memory. Old e-mails do the search function slower.

What to do folks? I'm becoming desperate with these problems.

Last edited by jubbe; 2013-01-26 at 13:51.

Anyone? I have no idea how to solve this besides flashing.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Documents should be in /home/user/MyDocs/Documents check in there and report.

The emails database is in /home/user/.qmf so deleting this folder and a reboot should fix things up. Again check and report back

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Documents should be in /home/user/MyDocs/Documents check in there and report.

The emails database is in /home/user/.qmf so deleting this folder and a reboot should fix things up. Again check and report back
I succeeded to delete the e-mails following your instructions. However, documents do not exist in the Documents-folder. The only thing there is STOIK-folder that contains a MyDeformations-folder (which is empty).

Thanks a lot for your help so long!

Originally Posted by jubbe View Post
The only thing there is STOIK-folder that contains a MyDeformations-folder (which is empty).

Thanks a lot for your help so long!
Do you have a virus in there? Sorry if the above are legit folders but the first thing that came to my mind is its a virus from a Windows PC.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Do you have a virus in there? Sorry if the above are legit folders but the first thing that came to my mind is its a virus from a Windows PC.
Actually, I think it has something with to do with Photo Deformer. Weird that it would have files in that folder...

Ok could you check ~/.downloads and ~/.Downloads for your files? Could you tell me where your Documents are located using a file manager?

Ok, I checked. Both .downloads and .Downloads folders have some Wazapp installation files in it.

Path for .Documents is: /home/user/MyDocs.

Thanks again!

Last edited by jubbe; 2013-01-30 at 18:27.