Notices

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ Mianyang city,Sichuan province,China
For some reason ,I get something wrong on software .I wanted to get update one day .It showed that there are some errors so that I can't get update .the software libqt4-core,etc.
needs the newest version , but I got wrong vresion from maemo.org/packages .Now my software based on libqt4-core on my n900 such as sib,KMPlayer ,filebox...can not work.when I click the icon , it would quit immediately. I reinstalled them ,however ,it's no use !What should I do now???

PS:Maybe there are some grammar mistakes,I'm not an English speaker .I am sorry about my mistakes .

Last edited by drfei; 2013-12-19 at 08:55.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Do you have rootsh installed? Because finding the error is much easier from the command line than going through the log of Hildon Application Manager (HAM).

Are you able to use the built-in Hildon File Manager to work flawless?

Useful output from the X-Terminal application
Code:
df
free
mount
sudo gainroot
dpkg --configure -a
apt-get update
apt-get install -f
apt-get upgrade
Please try to copy and paste the commands as well as the output to prevent typos.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ Mianyang city,Sichuan province,China
Originally Posted by michaaa62 View Post
Do you have rootsh installed? Because finding the error is much easier from the command line than going through the log of Hildon Application Manager (HAM).

Are you able to use the built-in Hildon File Manager to work flawless?

Useful output from the X-Terminal application
Code:
df
free
mount
sudo gainroot
dpkg --configure -a
apt-get update
apt-get install -f
apt-get upgrade
Please try to copy and paste the commands as well as the output to prevent typos.
OK,I'll try later ,but what 's the built-in Hildon File Manager?

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Err, the one called "File Manager". Also known as osso-filemanager.

http://maemo.org/packages/view/osso-filemanager/

It's pre-installed on your device.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Err, the one called "File Manager". Also known as osso-filemanager.

http://maemo.org/packages/view/osso-filemanager/

It's pre-installed on your device.
I got that ,thanks