Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Well I find your way to illuminate Drag Lock status nice and much eloquently.

Is there a clash between old fix and new fix? I mean do I need to remove something before apply your fix?

The Following User Says Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Is there a clash between old fix and new fix? I mean do I need to remove something before apply your fix?
Unfortunately it's just the source diff. It needs to be applied to the hildon-desktop source. I can provide the libhildondesktop.so and hildon-desktop.launch binaries I'm using if you really want it but I'm refraining from providing deb files because the first time I built it, I built a hildon-desktop that wouldn't start (it was only on further investigation that I found that I'd - somehow - built it without maemo-launcher support) so I'm kinda wary

Last edited by jstokes; 2011-04-12 at 11:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to jstokes For This Useful Post:
Ok then. Actually I am happy with Drag lock indicator like it is, but I like your way much more. If you ever build the package please let us know

The Following User Says Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 132 | Thanked: 148 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
10/19/2010:
If you need patched hildon-desktop you need to install these debs BEFORE theme:
Use
Code:
dpkg -i libhildondesktop0_2.0.18-1fix1mtr_armel.deb libhildonwm0_2.0.18-1fix1mtr_armel.deb hildon-desktop_2.0.18-1fix1mtr_armel.deb
Don't forget to reboot after installation
Installation of this packages can lead to conflict with osso-software-version-rxXX package. Generally, it is safe to remove osso-software-version-rxXX.

You can also install applet-count package from extras-devel. This is Control Panel plugin for changing number of statusbar applets.
could this icon increase thing be included in CSSU? i find the collapsing icon panel quite annoying, but dont want to maintain this separate installation step.

As far as I know there are already patches in CSSU and they can cause conflict between this patches o_O

For more information please contact Mitrandir who made this debs.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
These are some really wonderful black icons that would fit well with this theme and was just released a couple of hours ago.

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.p...8701e5bc3e1fb9

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Addison For This Useful Post:
Yeah but I really do not know about future of Diablo5.
I did started new theme because of problems with girlfriend (you know to keep my mind busy and not thinking about her), but now I calmed down and I have a lot of univercity stuff to think about. By the way today I've won first place at the Law conference

Sorry and I do hope someone will take my place and make this theme the best of the best.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
^ Super congrats on winning at the Law conference!

Pop Tarts and beer at my place tonight!

haha, thanks

@ Kroll, I'm trying to make versions of Diablo5 to support 5, 6 and 7 applets but also would like to remove some extra width to fit better in portrait mode. Is there a reason for the blank space with the three blue dots on the far left side of the statusbar? In scratchbox it opens the home menu but on my device it does nothing.