Originally Posted by afaq View Post
My n9 is stuck in a warehouse near Heathrow. Had to pay an arm and 2 legs for the customs from Dubai. Should have it tomorrow I'm told.
Are you based in London?

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
My n9 is stuck in a warehouse near Heathrow. Had to pay an arm and 2 legs for the customs from Dubai. Should have it tomorrow I'm told.

would it be rude to ask how much customs charged you ?

The Following User Says Thank You to moepda For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Guys where's chuck??? I didn't see him after he lost post 10000, I fear for the worse.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post:
phonearena's review is up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQM8vVjuE4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotnikkelz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
phonearena's review is up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQM8vVjuE4
wtf!!""!"" cant show this video on n9 :@

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
not using cutetube?

The Following User Says Thank You to hotnikkelz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I'm watching it on my N950.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Negri_Electronics

simple way is just to check out customer reviews and look for forums with complaints about them. ratings sites like these can help when deciding if to purchase from a particular reseller. suggesting using Web Of Trust aswell.

Edit+typos:
i've heard of these also but never used them. not many places that take laser cards outside of ireland.
Sooooo... I should trust a store I've never heard of... on the word of a rating company I've never heard of? I hope you will understand if I don't trust EITHER of those for the same reasons.

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
well they are the first people who leaked the whole video of E7 thinking it was a N9 back long time ago. They were the only one with the actual working unit until the E7 was remotely wiped. and they have been selling phones for a while.
This, again, establishes their reputation and trust for an expensive, tenuous purchase... how?

Originally Posted by Pebby View Post
I blame my desire for the magenta n9 turning into desire for the pink n8. Oh, n900, why can't you be pink too?

Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
Guys where's chuck??? I didn't see him after he lost post 10000, I fear for the worse.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
(negri electronics) This, again, establishes their reputation and trust for an expensive, tenuous purchase... how?
I can't vouch for them at all, so far, but I can say they took my payment via Amazon Payments (which has you financially covered with their A-Z Guarantee, in case they're scamming you), shipping the thing same-day too. I'll let you know what shows up at my door in a few days.

Man, it was either that or painting my n900 "light red."

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pebby For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I'm watching it on my N950.
marxian, how hard is it do you reckon to write plugins for say facebook chat and google chat that integrates into the messages app just as skype does?
What does the current messaging app support thus far?

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????