Notices

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Travel bag
Originally Posted by assetburned View Post
nice :-)

could you write a bit more about the colours, for us n900 users? is it user selectable or does the colour depend on the date/time (in other words slowly changing) or is it selected randomly (if so, does it change every day, second, month, year ?!).
The colors and font are user selectable, using the GtK color /font selection panel for the hours/minute and seconds.. it looks like this on the n810

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
Its could be very cool its the ''second'' ring be fill up until 59 like minute...and at )), be re-empty for fill up again....

cause i think first you put just case-to-case for second for more precision...but if the ring be fill up every minute...i dont think we lost precision...

so maybe its be a good option for next relaese...second fill up like others ring

like tso said in svgclock thread...scalable be good too.

and maybe...crazy idea...make the applet flash by a color of your choice when the alrm trigger be on lol
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

The Following User Says Thank You to LABAUDIO For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by shin View Post
What do you mean by "default" clock here?
I meant an regular analogue clock like this:

Analogue Clock 1
Analogue Clock 2

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
why does os2008 desktop almost look better than fremantle?? nice app, cant wait for fremantle version

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Thanks shin!

Sure wish you would set up an account to receive donations.

If you're planning on another release, two suggestions...

Again, a single click to bring up the alarm would be nice.

As it is right now, you need to double click it ridiculously fast, so fast in fact, that someone like my grandmother probably could never launch the alarm.

Lastly, there's the general, overall opacity that I wouldn't mind changing a bit since it looks like it puts a small bruise on the screen where the area is a little darkened.

But hey, thumbs up the way it already is!

If anyone has a good desktop wallpaper that goes well with this, mind sharing it with us?

The Following User Says Thank You to Addison For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by LABAUDIO View Post
Its could be very cool its the ''second'' ring be fill up until 59 like minute...and at )), be re-empty for fill up again....

cause i think first you put just case-to-case for second for more precision...but if the ring be fill up every minute...i dont think we lost precision...

so maybe its be a good option for next relaese...second fill up like others ring

like tso said in svgclock thread...scalable be good too.

and maybe...crazy idea...make the applet flash by a color of your choice when the alrm trigger be on lol
like I mentioned in the other thread, I will try to have the seconds ring also fill up like the others rather than a single ticking segment that we have now.. I am also thinking of making this a user selectable option.. let me try for the next version..

the idea about applet flash when the alarm rings, sounds interesting, but I am just using the applet as a power launch and the alarm function itself is basically Nokia provided stuff. Based on what I have looked at earlier, I did not find any python bindings for the Alarm UI and this may be difficult to achieve in diablo. let me try..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shin For This Useful Post:
can i have this on maemo 5... pls

The Following User Says Thank You to mukks For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Addison View Post
Again, a single click to bring up the alarm would be nice.

As it is right now, you need to double click it ridiculously fast, so fast in fact, that someone like my grandmother probably could never launch the alarm.

Lastly, there's the general, overall opacity that I wouldn't mind changing a bit since it looks like it puts a small bruise on the screen where the area is a little darkened.

But hey, thumbs up the way it already is!
Addison - your desktop looks cool!

I am working on that single click as I mentioned earlier to differentiate between the applet drag and positioning.. I will also look into that transparency issue

The Following User Says Thank You to shin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
+1 For N900 version (;
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

The Following User Says Thank You to eitama For This Useful Post:
looks excellent, await N900 version with anticipation..

The Following User Says Thank You to Luz For This Useful Post: