Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Any possibility to change the icon places on the menu (for the N900)?

Edit: moderators, please move this topic if needed to Design.
(http://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)

Last edited by HtheB; 2009-12-18 at 11:54. Reason: Move topic if needed

To move icons around on the application menu, tap and hold on an icon; the background will darken, the icon will be highlighted, and the following instruction will appear at the top of the screen: "Select an application then tap on a new position." When you have finished moving around the icons, tap "done" at the top of the screen.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suze For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
surely he knows how to do that, hes been a member since dec 09!

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
To move icons around on the application menu, tap and hold on an icon; the background will darken, the icon will be highlighted, and the following instruction will appear at the top of the screen: "Select an application then tap on a new position." When you have finished moving around the icons, tap "done" at the top of the screen.
Thanks Suze, very helpful.

f2thak, don't be such an oaf. Last I checked, maemo talk wasn't created only to benefit HtheB -- hard as this may be for you to grasp, other people come here in search of information too. Why don't you do your part and contribute some useful information instead of unilaterally electing yourself the arbiter of what may or may not be posted on maemo? Better yet, if you are so into control, go start your own website and stop souring things here for everybody else.

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London, UK
T^hanks Suze, wow I've had my N900 ages and I didn't know this! I knew it worked on the home screen but never tried the same operation on the menu!