If anyone's interested, I'm selling the leather case and a screen protector for the Nokia 770. Neither of these have been used at all and are still sitting in the next room over in the original packaging. I thought I would be getting a 770 a month ago, but some financial situations have come up and it's not going to happen for quite some time. In my excitement to have one of these, I purchased the accessories but have never used them due to the lack of a tablet.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling both for $30, with basic shipping included in that. Original price on Ebay was $25 for the case and $8 for the screen protector. If interested, contact me at stardustdreamer@gmail.com

I'll accept Paypal for payment on it and will only ship within the US. I just don't want to turn this into a big deal, which is why I'm not relisting them on Ebay. Maybe there's a Internet Tablet owner here who would like a case and screen protector for a little cheaper.

And if you do want to see my feedback, go right ahead.

http://myworld.ebay.com/sarieatsukihoshi

Thank you all for the interest in the case and screen protector! These items are no longer available as the one I owned has since found a new home.