Notices

Hey

I would like to add '+' to the calling card number but i am unable to. My calling card requires this.

Can you help me?

Thanks...

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ SF Bay Area, United States
Originally Posted by jsam316 View Post
Hey

I would like to add '+' to the calling card number but i am unable to. My calling card requires this.

Can you help me?

Thanks...
Yes, I can ( I think). I just pushed a new version with the fix.

I'd locked down on the special characters in the calling card field because the D-Bus API fails with p/#/* characters. But '+' is not a problem, so I added it.

Maintainer of Markets Today (Yahoo Finance based desktop widget/app)

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ SF Bay Area, United States
VICaR v0.6-2 released to extras-devel. Here is the change log.

* Calling card number can now have a +.

The Following User Says Thank You to scifi.guy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by scifi.guy View Post
VICaR v0.6-2 released to extras-devel. Here is the change log.

* Calling card number can now have a +.
Thanks a ton....
God bless...

Is anyone using "Call Directly on Default" feature?

This setting uses Gconf and is causing problems with harmattan port. I guess if not many people are using it (or even aware of it), I can remove it.

VICaR v0.7-0 released to extras-devel. Harmattan support is added in this version. There are no signifant changes in Fremantle version.

See the Harmattan Vicar thread here.