Active Topics

Notices

Poll: What MMORPG game would u like to have ?
Poll Options
What MMORPG game would u like to have ?

See there are a few more updates, is taking a while to get resources to build the space observatory. Left the game for a while , like a good few days but when clicking on the "collect all resources" it only gave me a few... Seems abit odd having to manually collect resources on the "home"planet. Could this not be automatic?

Will keep at it and build my first observatory

Hmm , it is a bug that once a mine building is complete , it does not start collecting resources before checking it . i will fix it soon .
my idea was , if someone attacks your base , he will take part of the resources you have , but not a part of the resources kept in the mines , so whenever you're away , if you get attacked you will still have resources when you come back , if it was automatic , once you're attacked you loose much more resources .
and it would be unfair that those who plays less keeps gathering resources , they have to check the game and it is also a reason to check the base , as most of the game will be in the observatory , market and communication center . and it would be a reason to check the game more often and find more players online to fight/play with
what do you think about that ?

I see what you're saying. Perhaps it could be an upgrade to auto collect? It seems a but laborious to keep clicking the button plus you have to keep logging in anyways to collect the resources otherwise the mine fill up

Last edited by Spotfist; 2012-06-21 at 20:33.

Runescape private server top 100 free servers

collecting resources is manual because it will take alot of server resources to make it automatic (a cron job will be needed) plus this way is better so everyone will have to be wise using the mines when and what to collect , because full mines are extra resources

space center is built , map is half way to go will start the ships factory and he fleet management so you can build scanner/scouts to explore the rest of the map and see other players and make some actions later on .
i was talking with my friend about the things am gonna do next, he said it isawesome and since 2 days he's asking me if i finished yet , its exciting
tune up for updates

The Following User Says Thank You to teamer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 112 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
cars,races,
Need for speed most wanted like game will be awesome.

Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
cars,races,
Need for speed most wanted like game will be awesome.
ur a lil bit late dude check the whole thread , the game has ben chosen and started the development

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
Originally Posted by teamer View Post
ur a lil bit late dude check the whole thread , the game has ben chosen and started the development
its ok.i dont wana read 196 posts
btw good luck

regardz,

The Following User Says Thank You to unexpected For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by teamer View Post
this ain't a game for those who will look at graphical stuff and those players that just keep clicking buttons to get to the next level , in this game you will not have a level , you will have your own financial strength , or weapon strength , or technology strength which may go up and down depending on how smart you and your actions are !
This should be put on the first page! Really great ideas
This seems to have been a great project so far, I think Ill pm ya on getting in also Support all the way.

The Following User Says Thank You to Axeslashed For This Useful Post:
Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
I don't understand