Notices

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Hi

french translation for the new version.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NextAlarm_fr.zip (2.1 KB, 68 views)

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
Dutch translation of the newest version is attached
Attached Files
File Type: zip nextalarm_nl.zip (901 Bytes, 88 views)

Originally Posted by x-lette View Post
Update works great! Time display is correct now and delayed alarm is also displayed correctly. Many thanks!

Only one thing is still missing (or too much): when activating recurrent alarms I still see non-alarm entries from alarmed. It would be really helpful if you could filter them out!
Maybe You should change filter in settings from "All Events" to "Alarms + Calendar" ?
This filter means what to display.

The Following User Says Thank You to Avis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Sorry, my fault. That did the trick. I enabled "all events" since in first versions this was only setting which enabled alarms from alarmed. But after update I just forgot to play around with this setting.

One strange thing happened today: I set up an event in calendar for sunday morning 9:00 with alarm at 8:30. And nextalarm shows remaining time as 1d 17:44. The '1d' is too much. The alarm will occur tomorrow not on monday. Also other alarms don't show correctly and often have one day too much.
Seems like you show Xd every time the alarm is not today. Maybe you can try something like (<TIME div 24>d <TIME mod 24>), i.e. the same algorithm for both parts of the presentation. (I hope it's understandable)

Originally Posted by x-lette View Post
One strange thing happened today: I set up an event in calendar for sunday morning 9:00 with alarm at 8:30. And nextalarm shows remaining time as 1d 17:44. The '1d' is too much. The alarm will occur tomorrow not on monday.
Thanx. Corrected this.
New version (0.2.4) uploaded.

Thanks, will try it as soon as it's available.

Updated German translation
Attached Files
File Type: zip nextalarm_de.zip (921 Bytes, 66 views)

Is fixed, thanks Avis!

Thanks for the updates.

Coming back to the quotes, I understand your point, however, the space is limited, so spending two characters for quotes seems to me lavish :-), so to say.

Otherwise, works perfect.

Originally Posted by gold_dragon View Post
TComing back to the quotes, I understand your point, however, the space is limited, so spending two characters for quotes seems to me lavish :-), so to say.
There is no quotes in new version