Active Topics

Notices

Hi i cant use khweeteur, every time i try to open it it says:

"khweeteur: old cache format reinit cache"

what can i do? witter is too slow, tweego has small prints... twingo is not out yet... lol

ok i asume the khweeteur developer is here since after this update im able to use khweeteur

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Originally Posted by CYPHERC View Post
ok i asume the khweeteur developer is here since after this update im able to use khweeteur
Some times i come here But an other user reported me the problem too in the bug tracker.

Regards,

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ NJ, USA
Originally Posted by Khertan View Post
Some times i come here But an other user reported me the problem too in the bug tracker.

Regards,
i started getting this problem after the last update. till that it was working fine...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I just installed this for the first time (v0.0.28) and it doesn't run very well. I first got the main GUI, which was empty apart from the tweet input field. I hit Preferences but nothing happened. I closed the app and started it again only to get some box asking about reporting the bug (only option was yes) so i hit outside the prompt and the app closed down.

I just go round and round this loop - even after restarting the phone. I hit yes to report the bug and it shows "successfully stored as bug#256".

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
I just noticed on Planet Maemo, that this app now includes Oauth, so I installed it.

The first time I went though the auth process, entered in the tiwtter pin, and then exited back though the screens. I waited a short while, then exited and restarted the app, only to get the bug report message.

I managed to restart correctly, and back into preferences, and reauthorised. This time I waited, and after about 45 seconds got a confirmation message that I was authorised.

Khweeteur is now working perfectly. waiting for the authorised message is key here. Never seen any other mention of it though, and I have been trying to get a twitter app working since I got my N900 nearly 2 weeks ago.

I am now a very happy bunny again

Nokia 770 (2gb) since Aug 2007
Nokia N800 (32gb) since Dec 2007
Nokia N810 (16gb) since Sep 2009
Nokia N900 (64gb) since Aug 2010 ______________________________

Tried to install it from Maemo extras-devel repo today and got this error:

Conflict with application packages:
python2.5-qt4-network(4.7.3-maemo5)
python2.5-qt4-webkit(4.7.3-maemo5)
python2.5-qt4-svg(4.7.3-maemo5)

Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Berkshire, UK
I have the same problem with the python conflicts. Were there any suggestions?

i am able to install khweeteur, but couldnt see support for dm/mentions. is that in experimental version (which wouldnt start for me due to missing khweeteur python libs, ans conflicted with witter)

Originally Posted by ikirk View Post
Tried to install it from Maemo extras-devel repo today and got this error:

Conflict with application packages:
python2.5-qt4-network(4.7.3-maemo5)
python2.5-qt4-webkit(4.7.3-maemo5)
python2.5-qt4-svg(4.7.3-maemo5)

Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks.
I have the same problem. Any solution?