Notices

Is there a way to get videos on yahoo to play on the n900s mediaplayer. All the videos on Yahoo used to play at one time but now none of them play at all. It would be great if somebody can port over flash 10.1. I think theres already a flash 11 out now.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Theres a flash 10.1 beta out here somewhere (search for it) but it doesn't work very well, I think I red somewhere that it works better in Chromium than MicroB though.

Are you kidding? Theres a workable flash 10 beta download out ther for thr n900. why isnt this getting more attention in here? please let me know the link. would be very interested in trying it out.

Originally Posted by volcal View Post
Are you kidding? Theres a workable flash 10 beta download out ther for thr n900. why isnt this getting more attention in here? please let me know the link. would be very interested in trying it out.
Are YOU kidding? there's countless threads on this board regarding this subject including a sticky.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
there is also a 10.2 verson on texas instruments site for armel linux, but you need to request it, you wont get it if you dont own a firm and can "proove" that you need it for some kind of work on their platform, an if someone in the community has it he is certanly not sharing it...

here is the site:
http://www.ti.com/tool/adobeflash-a8

This is awesome. Why are they not releasing it to the entire community instead of releasing only upon request. Has anybody tried getting the addon?

Originally Posted by volcal View Post
This is awesome. Why are they not releasing it to the entire community instead of releasing only upon request. Has anybody tried getting the addon?
Have a look through the flash 10 thread from May/June onwards. You might be enlightened.
If you can prove to TI that you are a developer and need the new version for a prospective project, you might be able to get your hands on it. Otherwise, it's flash tweaker and Hide UA String... or a blank screen where the flash content's supposed to be!

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Also, by looking hard within the thread you may be able to find up to three different "working" flash versions, two 10.1 and one 10.2 (if the links are still up).

The Following User Says Thank You to Temporal For This Useful Post:
I just found the thread. Dont know why its such a secret. There should be at least 1 titled thread on there being an existing flash 10.1 addon for the n900. Now Im gonna see if and how well it works.

It isn't a secret. It's the fact that none of these versions work even adequately and are so broken they may require to reflash your phone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcharpak For This Useful Post: