Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by zwer View Post
My Jolla (#200004121) just appeared on FedEx (added half an hour ago):

Estimated delivery : Mon 12/23/2013 by 12:00 pm (to the Netherlands in case you've missed it)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the delivery before 10am, otherwise I'm in for a long wait to get my Jolla
That's weird... my order number is 200004099 and I still didn't get any tracking information or whatsoever.
(Do they mail you or is it written somewhere at http://shop.jolla.com) ?

HtheB, just go to https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/, select track by reference and insert your order number 200004099 and some other stuff, like destination and postal code if needed.

The Following User Says Thank You to 0rphu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by 243kof View Post
Just received my Jolla!
But now I am thinking of waiting until Christmas eve before opening the box! so that I can have time to give the phone the attention it deserves! :P Am I crazy or what?? Do you think I can make it? :P
Thank you Jolla for making me anticipate for a present and making it feel like Christmas after many many years!
You save it for Xmas! (if you can)

Dreaming of a white Xmas just got updated to dreaming of a patched Xmas

The Following User Says Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Interesting that some phones will leave Finland today and be at the destination Monday. Mine will take 10 days to Sweden. Sure holidays mess things up, but still...

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by 0rphu View Post
HtheB, just go to https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/, select track by reference and insert your order number 200004099 and some other stuff, like destination and postal code if needed.
Weird...
it said yesterday "In Picking" on the jolla website, but FedEx says:

12/20/2013 - Friday
9:32 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

Shouldn't this be 12/19/2013? Since my status changed into In Picking yesterday... (Did they send the information in the morning? What happened yesterday then?)

I'm pretty sure they won't pick the phone on saturday.... correct me if I'm wrong. So they will pick up the phone on monday, it will be 'on it's way on tuesday, then there is xmas stuff... which means in other words: I still have to wait like 2 more weeks

Yesterday? Well, it seems nothing happened yesterday. Mine for example got in picking on Wednesday morning. I was hoping it would leave Helsinki on Thursday, thus reaching me next Monday quite safely, but no... It seems the only thing that happened on Thursday was that all the preorders were marked "In picking". That is of course a customer point of view. Behind the curtains I'm sure they were busy as hell on Thursday to be able to send all the remaining preorders on its way on Friday.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ London / Porto
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Weird...
... which means in other words: I still have to wait like 2 more weeks
On top right corner they give you an estimated delivery date.

The Following User Says Thank You to H1777 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by H1777 View Post
On top right corner they give you an estimated delivery date.
12/23/2013.... LETS HOPE!
(I dont celebrate xmas, so I don't worry about that, but what I do worry is that I don't want to wait any longer )

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Rome,IT
Fedex says estimated delivery 23/12 :-)

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Originally Posted by premnas View Post
Fedex says estimated delivery 23/12 :-)
Speriamo sia vero