Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Afaik, qole isn't interested in getting device. Maybe You should ask him, before starting donations?
You may have missed that, but he was interested, once.

Qole already commented on rcolistete donation thread.

For what is you comment good for, estel?
Why can't you just be quiet?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Nicolai, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that qole commented, that - indeed - he isn't interested in getting device. If it's some misunderstanding on my side, excuse me, but I've red qole's response 3th times, just to be sure, and I think I'm still sure he (isn't* interested in getting one.

As for You comment about being quiet, I think it apply for You exactly the same way, so I'll refrain from commenting it.

Also, I don't see anything rude, in my answer that swapping someone's N9 for N950 isn't possible. Especially, that he targeted (also) Council in his question...
---

Quim once asked, to stop attempts of bringing CA-results-grievances to this productive thread. Considering, that we have serious issue of nokia.developer accounts, that we're trying to settle, can we just comply and separate those things?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-06-30 at 00:03.

Nicolai, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that qole commented, that - indeed - he isn't interested in getting device.
That's why I wrote "was ... once" interested.

As for You comment about being quiet, I think it apply for You exactly the same, so I'll refrain from commenting it.
No, this is not the same. Your comment was useless, whereas
I pointed out why rcolistete assumed qole would be interested
in a new device.

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
...which result in qole being not interested on getting device, and rcolistete asking here to donate device for qole. Still, you see something wrong in me providing most up-to-date info about that, + providing answer to question about swapping N9 for N950?

Anyway, You could PM me with your opinion about relevance of my posts. Instead, You spam this topic, accusing me of posting unneeded messages. Seriously? Can we go back on topic, please?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
...which result in qole being not interested on getting device, and rcolistete asking here to donate device for qole. Still, you see something wrong in me providing most up-to-date info about that, + providing answer to question about swapping N9 for N950?

Anyway, You could PM me with your opinion about relevance of my posts. Instead, You spam this topic, accusing me of posting unneeded messages. Seriously? Can we go back on topic, please?

/Estel
Anyway, You could PM him with your opinion about relevance of his posts. Instead, You spam this topic, accusing him of posting unneeded messages. Seriously? Can you blame him for what you are doing?

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:

/Estel
Maybe because rcolistes posts were prior to qoles answers?
anyway, sorry for spaming this thread with my three posts.
I somewhere had the impression the CC and CA where related
to the summer device program.
I will stop here now.

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Quim, any updates for us?
I can only imagine that the delay and hassle of re-checking developer details to make absolutely sure they're correct before sending out device is tremendous, all because of a major DB merge screwup.

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Mmm not really. Just the fact that we just passd a.weekend, it's July and there are other seeding activities going. We have been processing devices quite regularly since we started receiving data. Please be a bit patient. Thanks!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Mmm not really. Just the fact that we just passd a.weekend, it's July and there are other seeding activities going. We have been processing devices quite regularly since we started receiving data. Please be a bit patient. Thanks!
Cheers Quim, sometimes just hearing 'it is in the pipes, be patient' is all that is needed.

If you find yourself in Edinburgh I owe you a beer or 2.

Quim, are You absolutely sure, that lack of field "City" - that got scrapped by empty field "nearest city" - isn't any problem? I know that many users provided it again, but I can imagine, that some of them may be not following this thread (we have holiday's season, after all).

Considering, that some user's account got merged with other's people ones (like SD69, who got mail and phone of someone else, or vi, who ended up living in Papua New Guinea), it may be even bigger problem. Sure, SD69 and vi_ corrected them, but what about winners that could have missed this merge chaos?

Side note - quite unrelated, but still valid - I wonder if people, whose personal data got exposed to others (like alien phone and mail that SD69 got, or living address of someone from New Guinea) without their permission, are very happy about that. It seems, that our winners data could have also landed goddess know where.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-