Posts: 874 | Thanked: 316 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ London UK
I have been following this thread ever since the first post and decided today to focus on trying it out. Tahitibob’s web page is very clear, i downloaded the three files, installed them – they are a bit fussy about sequence - erminig_0.2.5-1_armel.deb goes last. I first checked to make sure that the required listed Pyton 2.5 files were already installed.

My calendar data was on GPE, the new Google calendar was empty and now has my complete calendar data. The GPE data on the N800 is still intact.

This is just excellent. Thanks Tahitibob.

It would be great to be able to use erminig from command line. I mean, Linux is command line, the N800 is a great thing because of it. Being able to cron calendar syncs would be really cool and, I believe, nothing too hard to be implemented. Maybe a couple options to force all "yes".

Anyway, thanks for this great script.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ France
Hi
I started to write this silent script one month ago.
But, it's a little bit laborious and I'm not interested by this feature.
So, it will take time...
David.

For me the installation went fine. I downloaded the three files needed and followed the directions on the web page. When I sync'd, the google calendar had four duplicates of each event this month and it hangs or stops working without closing when trying to import from google to gpe.