Active Topics

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Hey guys,

My N9's USB has been broken for a while now, and I finally want to fix it, unfortunately all the trusted OEM parts sellers (that I know of like klc.fi) are out of them.. I searched eBay and found lots of them

(http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?kw=Noki...+charging+port)

My question is: which one should I buy? Or is there another trusted store that I should be looking at?

I'm located in Michigan, US (for shipping purposes).

Oh and also, is there a tutorial (preferably a video or one containing pictures) on how to do it?

Thanks in advance!!

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
BUMP! Anyone? D:

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I have never ordered from here before, but lots of users here have bought from parts4repair.com.

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Thanks for replying back! Hmm.. It does seem cheaper than eBay.. Do u think it's a genuine part? Or does it even matter if it's generic?

For a couple bucks more there are (claimed) OEM parts sold in NY.

Originally Posted by N9WB View Post
For a couple bucks more there are (claimed) OEM parts sold in NY.
Online store? Or physical store in NY? If it's online can you please post the link for me? If not, I don't think it's worth going from Michigan to NY for that.. xD

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Turkey
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Hey guys,
Oh and also, is there a tutorial (preferably a video or one containing pictures) on how to do it?
!
i also searched for video tutorial on how to replace(repair) the usb connector port on N9, but there is no such video. i find just this where there is some explaination, but i prefer to say you that if dont have any experience on working with soldering iron and such works, do not do it

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by TonyUkuk View Post
i also searched for video tutorial on how to replace(repair) the usb connector port on N9, but there is no such video. i find just this where there is some explaination, but i prefer to say you that if dont have any experience on working with soldering iron and such works, do not do it
Also looking se this ex.
http://brianlifeandtech.blogspot.dk/...connector.html

and of course this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9u7r4j0atU

Last edited by Garp; 2014-04-02 at 12:39.

The Following User Says Thank You to Garp For This Useful Post:
Link worked for me!! Thanks for all your help! <3