Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
I don't know if this was discussed before, if it was, please point me to the right thread.
Go to any long webpage, for example this on reddit.com:

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/commen...e_had_another/

and then just scroll down the page. From time to time I get just a white page, that takes few seconds to fill up with content. If I'm in the middle of the page, both ways scroll, up and down gives me the same white pages. I don't remember seeing this in the previous PR (I'm using PR1.2).
Is this only on my tablet? Is this a common problem? Is there a solution?

TIA
-ioan

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
This is just the rendering engine of MicroB catching up. I don't notice any difference, but they may have changed it a bit in pr 1.2 to accommodate faster load times.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

same here, it's too slow..

its annoying wish theres a hack to make this better>>

The Following User Says Thank You to rebelnoob For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Never had any issues here.... try firefox or opera mobile and see if they are any faster on that specific page maybe?

Another option is to load the mobile version of the website if there is one (typically m.xxxx.com)

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
What's most annoying is that some of the pages I visit (not very heavy ones either) will just start showing the white background in some parts and no amount of waiting or scrolling or zooming will restore it. Even if I reload the same page, it will still be broken. Only way is to close Microb and restart it again.

This happens frequently with one of the FInnish news aggregators: www.ampparit.com.

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Same prob. I'm sure it started after updating the firmware.

The Following User Says Thank You to daddeddad For This Useful Post: