Posts: 293 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Al Quds, Isawiya
hello,
frontline commando from glu works.
but after i finish the first fight it closes after the loading screen
and when i reopen it it loads and closes.
im using the galaxy tab 7 version

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
Originally Posted by vakkov View Post
Guys,
I successfully installed gta 3 v 1.1 (which supports powerVR). sometimes it lags but my cpu is not overclocked and i don't have chainfire. The main problem is the multitouch support. Can somebody tell me if i can remmap keyboard keys like webos games?
The keyboard is already working. try it yourself

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
i was downloading sd files of Modern Combat 2 with gsoul as provided by ammyt. there are 2 links in apk file in which one is working and one is not. so will this one link downloaded files will work. size is 292 mb.

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
what the hell. whatever game sd card files i download from the links in apk files it gives error in unpacking. tried to unpack them via winrar but still it says the archives is either unknown format or damaged. how to solve it ?

I too got error in a game.. unfortunately I cannot remember tht one.. but after tht I downloaded sd files from the .apk game itself using wifi from phone...

I think some of the apk files link are damaged while downloading from PC but it can works while it automatically downloads from phone...try to download from phone using wifi or 3g.

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Scotland
whats up guys! right i can say GTA 3 works!! but iv got problems with it tho :/

DONT USE CHAIN FIRE 3D IT WILL NOT WORK AND WILL GIVE YOU A BLACK SCREEN WHEN YOU LAUNCH IT... JUST A BLACK SCREEN WITH NO SOUND OR ANYTHING

trust me! iv reinstalled and installed the game god knows how many times lol.

yes the game laggs... a little bit and yes the game is slow. you say whats the point of getting well simple because its GTA! lol and its fun.

anyways use ram managers pro and got for hard game settings then launch. when it launches you should see the rock star logo and see the intro movie (it will take its sweet time with the intro... but its not bad) just tap and it skips through it all :B

right now when you get to the maiin menu its you know what to do.
when you start a new game give it time to load up properly, 8ball will walk to the car but with a bit of lag and just a tad bit slow.

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
i am reading this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...392987&page=16
since the i9000 has a very simillar hardware compared to n900

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
never been able to install chainfire, its always says not enough space in /system, i already install NITdroid in eMMC with 8gb space of installation, what is the problem, even after i reinstall my NITdroid and have try full flash of my rover and install it again, but still

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
try freeing your opt by deleting some maemo applications or resizing it in gparted...

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
any advice to install cf3d??, still stuck on not enough space in /system blah blah blah,