Closed Thread
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
not quite, it seems...

thus still not "mass storage" worthy
remains $h!t, sorry
Well, someone has a higher flaming skill than their reading/comprehension level...
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by teethgrinder View Post
I can't think of owt else I'd want - especially with the new portrait desktop. It has transformed the N900 into a totally new phone for me!
HAHA that made me laugh, don't you mean Nowt? lol.

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
I just got a new iphone 4 and let go (hardly) of my beloved n900, i loved everything about n900 the apps, the community, the games and specially the wep cracking
and i found some interesting features in iphone 4 like many highly graphical supported games and apps.
BUT to be honest here is some points that i regret giving away my n900 :

- iphone can't read every file formats like n900 (in n900 you can drop any file format and open it)
- everything is done via itunes, if im away from home and i want to put something into my iphone i have to install the 130 MB itunes, n900 i could just plug it in and you're done
- i don't know if you gonna believe it or not but the headphones sound in n900 is way much better than the iphone, in the iphone its like there is something wrong here but music with n900 is magical
- i feel like im monitored and chained and smotherd by itunes !

but the main cause i let go of my n900 was its size it was a brick in my jeans difficult to walk normally, run, roundhouseing =P
i gave it to my brother who is stunned by it, he fell for it and i can see him always using it like i used to
so farewell helpful and friendly community

- and yeah there are some wise-behinds that will show up here soon i already know them :-P
birck eh?? how do u expect a pocket size computer with all awesome features to be..?? slimmer than an I phone or other android phones..?? all phoes will tell u"dont push me beyond my limit.."but everytime i use my N900 it keeps telling me"Is this the best u have got??"this is my personal experience using N900..i too accept I phone looks good does things good but i say I ALWSAYS LOVE MY N900.. Best luck with your iphone mate..cheers..

Last edited by visN900; 2011-07-19 at 11:59.

Iphone 4 is like a beautiful whore riddled with STDs, while she may look appealing at the time after use your diseased ePen|s will fall off.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Why all the bad vibes on here just because someone says goodbye to his N900? do you lot seriously think this device is life or death or something? wow i have never seen such animosity among people.

The ipone is actually a brilliantly designed mobile device and it is as attractive to some as the N900 is not so why hunt down people just because they say they are moving to an iphone?.

Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Iphone 4 is like a beautiful whore riddled with STDs, while she may look appealing at the time after use your diseased ePen|s will fall off.
i think that whore is very pious
it's not like looking @ her would make any geek get exited now, would it?
need to hassle along w/ jailbreak to get anywhere
feels more like (group) raping then like happy intercourse

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Why all the bad vibes on here just because someone says goodbye to his N900? do you lot seriously think this device is life or death or something? wow i have never seen such animosity among people.

The ipone is actually a brilliantly designed mobile device and it is as attractive to some as the N900 is not so why hunt down people just because they say they are moving to an iphone?.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post

why did the guy start the thread in the 1st place?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
http://www.maxforums.net/uploaded/66002/1220544472.jpg

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
So eloquently and beautifully put, Mr Vi_ - I salute you.

Closed Thread

Tags
buysomethinelse, goodbye nokia, iphone lol