Posts: 24 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Montréal, Canada
I have just received my n900 from newegg.ca and I didn't have to pay anything for the shipping

Posts: 324 | Thanked: 371 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver, BC
Originally Posted by Syed03 View Post
Hi, i am wondering if anyone knows whether or not the N900 works on 3G in Canada. I have been told that ther version out right now does not. If this is true does anyone know if this problem can be fixed with a future software update?
No, the N900 doesn't work with 3G in Canada. Currently, it only works with Edge on Rogers/Fido. However, 3G should work on the new network Wind/Globalive once they launch.

Sorry for posting in another thread with same question. So, which 3G provider will work? I found it's sold on ca-united which ships from Canada. EDGE is obviously out of question, I am currently with Rogers but willing to switch it work with Telus or others...

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Saint-Jérôme, Québec
Originally Posted by lovemov View Post
Sorry for posting in another thread with same question. So, which 3G provider will work? I found it's sold on ca-united which ships from Canada. EDGE is obviously out of question, I am currently with Rogers but willing to switch it work with Telus or others...
globalive/wind and videotron in Québec

Hey guys, when do you think that newegg will get some N900 back? Any estimations of when we can order it?

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Montreal
Originally Posted by lovemov View Post
Well Telus is a bust... tried it and had to return the chip the next day. thats because they are not on the frequencies of HSPA that the N900 supports... So i had to fall back on Rogers...

Originally Posted by Paranoxe View Post
I have just received my n900 from newegg.ca and I didn't have to pay anything for the shipping
How much time did it take to get shipped ?

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Montréal, Canada
Originally Posted by gtessier00 View Post
How much time did it take to get shipped ?
The day after.

and the shipping took like 4 business days.

Posts: 324 | Thanked: 371 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver, BC
I also ordered on Newegg.ca last Wednesday, it arrived on Monday, using standard shipping.

Perhaps we could put up a wiki page somewhere for places to purchase the N900 in Canada?

The Following User Says Thank You to nobodysbusiness For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, canada, canadian, cost, n900, provider, providers, retailers, rogers, wind