Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
has anyone logged a bug report for this?????

now my image gallery images appear upside down when on full screen and dont rotate. tryed everything to fix it. it started today when i took a picture and it was upside down in the gallery.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by felbutss View Post
has anyone logged a bug report for this?????

now my image gallery images appear upside down when on full screen and dont rotate. tryed everything to fix it. it started today when i took a picture and it was upside down in the gallery.
by everything... what did you actually try? - I'm guessing you didn't try a re-flash! - but assuming you did try a reboot?

that acutally did happen to me, but for some reason after a couple of reboots everything seem to be just normal so i thought it was just me.

and reflash seem to be the cause of this because this happen right after i reflash the device

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
I have seen this too, but can't really say when it happens or not. rebooting fixed it for me so far.

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
i know how to get them correct way up, try turning ypur phone upside down too, works everytime lol

Battery pull did it for me.
Pull the battery out when the device is still on and wait about 5-10 mins and put the battery and turn it on.

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
ye that fixed it. verrryyy strange

same problem here now.. these bugs are just insane... the new fw better come soon to fix them!!