Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hello, some time ago I broke my screen and got replacement from ebay. Unfortunatelly, I was not carefull enough and damaged some screws from the back of screen. Naive as I am, I thought Nokia service (Teleray in this case) will sell me them as spare parts. Guess what -- they won't.

Some Finnish company stil have page on internet with spare parts (look for N900 SCREWS 7000567), but they closed international store and they don't respond to emails. It looks like finnish store is still operational.

Is there someone in Finland that can get me this screws? I can pay via paypal (screws, shipping and other costs) and I'll be eternally grateful

Thanks,
b.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
It says everywhere on the site that they ship internationally, where did you read otherwise?

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Originally Posted by MiK546 View Post
It says everywhere on the site that they ship internationally, where did you read otherwise?
Top of the english page -- Shop is closed. It's written there (at least) since october when I first checked. Finnish variant doesn't have this statement.

They state "You don't have to create an account to purchase products.", but you can't order anything -- items are in stock, but there is no button present (Finnish page have them).

If I place order on local page there is no way to choose any other country and I bet shipping costs to Slovenia are not only 1,90€. Would be nice, tho

And there was no response to my email sent 2 months ago so I came to conclusion, they closed international shop :/

Last edited by sponka; 2012-01-13 at 17:16.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Well, I could try to ask them why the international store is closed or some other guestion you want to ask in Finnish if you liked to but I'm afraid I can't buy&send the parts to you.