Notices

Originally Posted by Zekahz View Post
The only feature I really really miss is track seeking
I have been working on the track seeking functionality already; the problem is that the library does not properly support it at the moment (it does not work correctly at the moment). I am still looking into this issue, hopefully it can be sorted out at some point. I have also tested seeking with the official library (with QSpot) and it worked without any problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
An updated QSpot version (0.9.2-2) has been released, and is available from extras-devel and maemo garage. It introduces the following:

* Improved connectivity handling (e.g., in case connectivity is temporarily lost, re-authentication will happen transparently in the background).
* Added option to the Settings dialog for hiding the album coverart in Now Playing view.

I hope to push the new version to extras-testing as soon as possible..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Rotterdam - Netherlands, the
With this update (0.9.2-2), I can search for songs and listen, but my maps won't get loaded!

The Following User Says Thank You to AlexDT For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AlexDT View Post
With this update (0.9.2-2), I can search for songs and listen, but my maps won't get loaded!
Do you mean that your playlists will not load? Is this always a problem, or do the lists sometimes load ok?

Anyone else experience a similar problem with the new QSpot version?

Edit: Might be a problem with the current library, will look into it.

Last edited by aenbacka; 2011-06-17 at 08:39.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Netherlands
same here - playlists won't load after the last update.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bartus For This Useful Post:
Release 0.9.2-3 of QSpot is now available for download, this version should hopefully fix the playlist loading problem.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Hello to all!

When I try to log in to Qspot I get an error message saying

Error:Cannot connect to the Spotify backend system.

Can anybody advise me how to solve this?

I have a premium account with Spotify and have the recent version of Qspot, downloaded as an update today. I apologise if this has been covered already in this thread, I haven't had chance to read all 63 pages of this thread!

Your help would be appreciated.

T. Monkey

I'm also getting this Error:Cannot connect to the Spotify backend system when using QSpot via Wlan. I have used QSpot since version 0.9.1-1 and it has never worked for me. On 3G QSpot works perfectly. Everythins else works fine on my home Wlan so there must be something in QSpot? Really weird issue..

PS: Really good job with the application. It looks really good. Keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by technomonkey View Post
Hello to all!

When I try to log in to Qspot I get an error message saying

Error:Cannot connect to the Spotify backend system.

Can anybody advise me how to solve this?

I have a premium account with Spotify and have the recent version of Qspot, downloaded as an update today. I apologise if this has been covered already in this thread, I haven't had chance to read all 63 pages of this thread!

Your help would be appreciated.

T. Monkey
Have you been able to login before, with an earlier version of QSpot? Do you use 3G or Wifi connection (and have you tried with some other internet connection)?

Originally Posted by dcln View Post
I'm also getting this Error:Cannot connect to the Spotify backend system when using QSpot via Wlan. I have used QSpot since version 0.9.1-1 and it has never worked for me. On 3G QSpot works perfectly. Everythins else works fine on my home Wlan so there must be something in QSpot? Really weird issue..

PS: Really good job with the application. It looks really good. Keep up the good work.
Similar problem has been reported previously on this thread, so it seems that there is some connectivity issue in the library (problem connection over wifi). As someone mentioned earlier in this thread, it could be related to the dns server used. I will put this issue on the high priority list.

Tags
premium account, spotify