Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
PLEASE get rid of this thread we REALLY REALLY don't need nonsense like this !!!!!.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Rotterdam - Netherlands, the
Nokia will be bankrupt before PR1.3 comes haha

just kidding *****es

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
as if nokia cared about pr1.3, now that meego is their flagship-os.

There will be another update, but don't expect it to be as major as PR1.2. In other words, don't get your panties in a wad if it doesn't make you coffee or do your laundy.

I'm being sarcastic, but seriously, set your expectations low on what the next update will include and you won't be disappointed, stressed out, and go on pointless tirades that like hellrazor fella.

- mp

We should be getting Qt upgrades as firmware upgrades. This way, Maemo 5 can keep up with MeeGo-Harmattan until...

...I buy a new phone, i.e. my birthday next year

The new firmware WILL add extra features worth having. It will also likely contain many bug fixes and add additional support for the mass influx of apps and stuff that are going to be flooding in as of tommorow

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Well, it has to happen...

Nokia Blog: Ari Jaaksi's comments about giant PR1.2 anticipation forum thread
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 73 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Potomac,Maryland
When is PR 1.3 coming? 1.2 was just released and I guess I am still excited for the improvements. The web browser is much faster which is a welcome change. The phone is more responsive. Makes me love it even more.

feel lucky youve got 1.2, im on vodafone uk and cant seem to use flasher so im still stuck on 1.1

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by jmoulding View Post
feel lucky youve got 1.2, im on vodafone uk and cant seem to use flasher so im still stuck on 1.1
Feel lucky that ur stuck on 1.1 I have to wait till the apps are compatible again..

Tags
early start, firmware, fremantle, future, jump the gun, maemo, maemo 5, myth continued, not again, pr 1.3, pr1.3, product release, some1 shoot him, speculation, update, wait, wait for pr1.4, waiting, waiting more