Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 222 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Sash View Post
I don't know if this has been suggested, but is there any chance you could have an option to turn the auto-rotate off? I prefer it in Landscape and i find it a bit too sensitive when it turns.
Ok, next version will have a toggle for that.

'QmlReddit' reads Reddit!

The Following User Says Thank You to vivainio For This Useful Post:
I just uploaded version 0.9 that implements a good bunch of features that were requested, and more. I think I'm ready to promote it to extras-testing shortly unless showstoppers are reported.

Originally Posted by vivainio View Post
Can you be more specific about what you want? You want the thumbnail inlined to comments view? Or do you want me to jump to target website and grab the full image?
I believe he just wants you to put the image from image posts at the top of the comments, so you don't have to click the right-arrow to see it, although you usually have to zoom in to see it well anyway.

Originally Posted by Tensuke View Post
I believe he just wants you to put the image from image posts at the top of the comments, so you don't have to click the right-arrow to see it, although you usually have to zoom in to see it well anyway.
Image posts already jump directly to web preview when a link is clicked.

I'll experiment with showing the image inline in comments view (with a secondary web view), to see how badly it hurts performance.

Hey vivainio,

I noticed the front page has a lot of dead space on it. I was thinking it would be interesting to offer the option of a detailed or compact view, as seen below, which would make the most of the available space.

What do you think?

Last edited by JoeM; 2011-01-19 at 19:24.

Originally Posted by JoeM View Post
I noticed the front page has a lot of dead space on it. I was thinking it would be interesting to offer the option of a detailed or compact view, as seen below, which would make the most of the available space.

What do you think?
Detail view seems like a good idea, but I'm not sure about the compact view. All items still need to be "thumb size", and I feel the average height (~3 lines) is about right now.

I'll implement them as a selectable preference & let the end users be the judges. Thanks for the idea!

Are the categories being updated when you login now? It seems the same to me (but the content on the home page is now different!)

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Can you please change a little bit twitter sharing thing. you can use :
http://twitter.com/share?url=http://someusrl&text=here is text-%20&via=qmlreddit

As well to add minimize button to all windows, as the fullscreen is default, and you even can't change it if you browsing picture or anyother link (i like to do read twitter for example while it is still loading).

And when you change topics, there are some buttons unaviliable under cancel button

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Can you please change a little bit twitter sharing thing.
(etc)

Ok, tickets created.

And when you change topics, there are some buttons unavailable under cancel button
What do you mean? Panning doesn't work properly on that view?

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by vivainio View Post
(etc)

Ok, tickets created.

What do you mean? Panning doesn't work properly on that view?
I hope about full screen too. maybe if you use fullscreen you should do you own control buttons (minimize/close).

and about panning problems, i tryed to slide the list, it just didn't slide properly, so i never actually got to the end, where "cancel" button doesn't disturb, that leads us to other problem, but anyway it is not located properly: