Active Topics

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
heck...if it is coming from florida, then send it usps flate rate, small box for 4.90!

he proly got if from china, like me, and instead of shipping it back, sold it to you!

lol....but really...not funny.
He has more than 5 available so I believe that he is the actual seller rather than someone who bought and found it doesnt work. Only thing that worries me now since I payed close attention, his listing mentions exchange only.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
get it yet?

Not yet, I am at work now, hopefully they will leave it at the mail box I doubt though if they wont I can ask my friend to go pick it up tomorrow from USPS office. and for some reason it still says its finished thru its sorting facility in Tampa FL and the date stamped is 12-31-11, wonder when it is going to be updated.
But as soon as I get it I will post a picture of it here.

How did your square trade thingy go> did you send yours in yet?

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
the great thing about USPS, is that they are consistant.

you could expect it to be updated AFTER you have already recieved it!

well the screen has been delivered, but i am gone for next two days due to work related travel, so cant post an update until Saturday evening or next week.

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
well the screen has been delivered, but i am gone for next two days due to work related travel, so cant post an update until Saturday evening or next week.
Just curious, have you done this type of repair before? The first phone I helped replace a screen for went badly, due to my friend breaking a ribbon. If this is your first repair, I would ask a friend or someone who has done this before to help. My friend's droid was totalled b/c of his mistake. I would hate to see your N9 suffer from a similar fate, considering how much more expensive it is, best of luck. There are services online that do screen replacements for a good price.

Nope have not done it before, this is the first time I am opening a phone, will see how it goes, will try to be extra careful.

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
@somedude Man, my palms get sweaty just reading your posts, I would so scared! Are you sure you don't want to ask someone to do it for you? It's not like you're about to take your screwdriver to your Nokia 3210.... it's an N9!!

Good luck. And post the surgery on youtube

yeah I've been to like 5 different places to ask before i ordered it myself the parts if they can fix it and they looked at it like the same look that guy had on a movie god must be crazy when he saw coke bottle so i am taking chances, if all fails i can still send it to palco. Sorry cant do YouTube no other camera in home to use. Except for icam in MacBook will try if that will work and see though.

And to quote my self “No balls, no babies”.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
I feel like vomiting right now.

It is almost 4am east coast time and I was awoken to a loud crashing cracking now. Somehow my phone managed to fall maybe 3ft onto a tile floor while charging and got destroyed.

I feel like I don't have any options, I'm beside myself. What should I do please help me.
Attached Images

Tags
nokia support