Active Topics

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if like me, others wanted to vote when they received the email but then forgot about it by the time they were actually allowed to vote.
That is exactly what happened to me. I made a mental note tp vote in a few days but then got swept in in the pile of **** that came my way and forgot about it.

Either a single email or a reminder would have been fine.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
I almost forgot to vote. Next time, would it be possible to send out the voting email only once it is actually possible to vote? I wouldn't be surprised if like me, others wanted to vote when they received the email but then forgot about it by the time they were actually allowed to vote.
Yes, I think that'd be OK but then I think we should probably extend the voting period for 2 deys, to make sure everybody has at least a week to vote.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
I just missed the voting email entirely... By the time I noticed it, voting was closed.
Either way, congratulations!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
The new council shall meet on the #maemo-meeting IRC channel next tuesday 18.06 at 20:00 UTC for the formal handover with the passing council.
When will we try again?
Was'nt it 18.07 anyway or is the time travel device included in the councelor trophy and we have a paradigm?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
When will we try again?
Was'nt it 18.07 anyway or is the time travel device included in the councelor trophy and we have a paradigm?
I have to confess that I was myself unable to attend; a TARDIS for Council usage would be nice indeed!
Same goes for today; I am travelling in northern Germany now and have only cellular connectivity...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:

Tags
council, election