Notices

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
Its not a plat-former, the hamster moves of his own volition. You place objects to aid him across the level. its an arcady puzzler.

I played a similar game a while back with a cat instead of a hamster on the pc.I cant find the bloody thing now, you had to keep the little critter dry too by using umbrellas.

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
Wow! that looks epic!

and just to coincide with the next development for the iphone announced today!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHX7htYsVDQ

sorry to be sarc'y-negative... but compare the OP video and the above video. shows how those two platforms have evolved over the 18 months (it is for 3GS which was out way before the N900). WHAT THE ****! STEVE TAKE ALL MY MONEY NOW.

I'm so angry that no other manufacturers can touch apple at the moment. If you've seen the updated iPod line you'd have to agree... do any other mp3 players even exist anymore? what the hell are sony/microsoft/creative et al doing. next gen of Nokia phones are about 2 years behind apple - it's ridiculous.

ANGRY.
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
I'm really impressed with his finger
IMHO, such a complex games are not for touch screen device. At least not for me.

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by cashclientel View Post
I'm so angry that no other manufacturers can touch apple at the moment. If you've seen the updated iPod line you'd have to agree... do any other mp3 players even exist anymore? what the hell are sony/microsoft/creative et al doing.
Have you actually seen recent PMP offerings by other manufactures?
Archos just announced 3 new MP3 players / PMP's / mini tablets that're pocketable and all run Froyo, and while Sony's MP3 players (along with Cowon's and Creative's), don't generally have the all-in-one versatility of iPod touches, are all more at the price point of an iPod nano and frankly do a much better job (and always have) of their core function, being a portable music/video player.

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Coventry, UK
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
Its not a plat-former, the hamster moves of his own volition. You place objects to aid him across the level. its an arcady puzzler.

I played a similar game a while back with a cat instead of a hamster on the pc.I cant find the bloody thing now, you had to keep the little critter dry too by using umbrellas.
ive played one like this too.....years ago... it was called Lemmings! and there was 100's of em! lol

http://pininthemap.com/maemo
masterpin: shotgun

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
ughhhh...
cute?

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
The game is now in Ovi store. Well, at least the "lite" version. Did anyone try it already?

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
and another epic ovi store myth......

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
and another epic ovi store myth......
Its already in the Ovi Store..

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland
But only the lite version. The fun part is when you click on the "buy full version" button.... it's not available yet..