Notices

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by lfc22 View Post
Custodian,

Thanks for a great app. Would it be possible to add a SFOS theme option to the Harmattan client for smooth integration with Ancelad's theme?
Next Warehouse for harmattan will be more compatible with Ancelad's theme.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
hello,
works application on the latest updates 1.1.1.27? or are there any problems?

thanks

Originally Posted by otrozon View Post
hello,
works application on the latest updates 1.1.1.27? or are there any problems?
It does work, but may show dialog that application is not responding, when info for multiple packages is updated before displaying. It is safe to try 'wait' couple of times, and then close and restart warehouse. Requested operation should be completed as expected.

I'm working on the fix for that issue.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
When will more features be added? Full integration is not necessary per se but it would be nice if I could at least rate apps after logging in (commenting is not that important to me).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vistaus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Hello,

I am still unable to install warehouse on my N9. Reflashing didn't change anything as well. Here's an error I get:
ERROR: Rejected send message, 3 matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.267" (uid=29999 pid=1962 comm="/opt/warehouse-installer/bin/warehouse-installer ") interface="com.nokia.package_manager" member="refresh_package_cache" error name="(unset)" requested reply=0 destination="com.nokia.package_manager" (uid=0 pid=2011 comm="/usr/bin/pkgmgrd "))
This is happening in both open and closed mode.
Also get the same error if I don't use the installer and just try to fetch repository info for any package in warehouse.

Also getting this error:
ERROR: Launch helper exited with unknown return code 1

Last edited by ekze; 2015-01-07 at 20:47.

Originally Posted by vistaus View Post
When will more features be added? Full integration is not necessary per se but it would be nice if I could at least rate apps after logging in (commenting is not that important to me).
I'm working on this. Lack of free time causes delays.

Originally Posted by ekze View Post
I am still unable to install warehouse on my N9. Reflashing didn't change anything as well.
This happens because device preparation wasnt finished (source policy wasnt installed).

Follow this steps to resolve the issue:
0) Enable developer mode
1) Install warehouse-installer
It will enable my repository, and prepare device.
2) In terminal as root run 'apt-get update'
This will fetch actual repository information.
3) In terminal as root run 'apt-get install warehouse' or download and instal warehouse from deb file.
4) In terminal as root run 'dpkg -i /opt/warehouse/policy/openrepos-source-policy_1.0.0_armel.deb'
That package cannot be installed for some reason on your device on during preparation.
5) Try to work with warehouse, if mentioned error still occures, uninstall warehouse and install it again. It should work now.

Last edited by Custodian; 2015-01-12 at 10:17.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Thanks, that helped! Didn't work after the first installation before I installed the policy. After reinstall works perfectly. Here's the errors I got on the first install, which didn't appear on the second:
Code:
Package warehouse: denied 'package-manager::packagemanager_limited' -- origin '' does not allow it
Package warehouse: denied 'package-manager::packagemanager_limited' for '/opt/warehouse/bin/warehouse' -- origin '' does not allow it
Package warehouse: denied 'package-manager::packagemanager_limited' for 'applauncherd-launcher::/usr/bin/applauncherd.bin' -- origin '' does not allow it
Hopefully it will help in pinpointing the issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to ekze For This Useful Post:
On package page there is a typo: "Releated" instead of "Related".

The Following User Says Thank You to ekze For This Useful Post:
Please could Warehouse for Sailfish have a menu option to show all apps installed by Warehouse. There's a list of repositories but it is not always easy to remember which apps were installed.

I want to uninstall all Openrepos apps and repositories and found it difficult to identify what hd been installed.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stuartywr For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by stuartywr View Post
I want to uninstall all Openrepos apps and repositories and found it difficult to identify what hd been installed.
Why do you want to do that?

Tags
app store, application, awesomeness, client, harmattan, immortalmeego, repository, sailfish os