Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Austria
Hi
I can't update the Tuner Tool app. Says it's missing libhildon1 (>=2.2.10) and libpixman-1-0 (>=015.16)
I can't find this extras in the repositories.
Attached Images

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
the files are for the next firmware update there is no way around it you just have to wit for the next phone update.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cobra For This Useful Post:
Posts: 13 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ netherlands
Originally Posted by davedap View Post
have to wait for the new update pr 1.2
OK
how do you know, because at first i could update software like passwordsafe and now not anymore, what changes have there been?

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
the SDK people are using to design the apps is using FW 1.2, but nokia are making us wait for the FW1.2 (like they always do!)
apparently its days away, at least thats what i heard a month ago, ive checked every morning for over a month now, these update problems are the reason i left symbian!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leetut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bombay, India
even im not able 2 update same problem

Repos, like the Apple store, must be down in preparation for the iPad!

Happy to field questions where I can help.
================================================

I wish Nokia was more like apple in the way they deliver firmware updates. We're largely left in the dark.

Hi to everyone, ive tried several times to install roadrunner on N900 with no joy, iv tried twice through App Manager and once visiting the site thro internet browser, each time iv come to download roadrunner it starts to install then fails with "installation file corrupt" Please could you tell me whats up, or weather im going wrong somewhere or is it simply as it says installation file corrupt and how can i get around this. On other Apps iv downloaded iv never had this problem. I am on vodafone and havnt yet got the very latest update if thats any help.

Thankyou in advance

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by kylepsp View Post
I wish Nokia was more like apple in the way they deliver firmware updates. We're largely left in the dark.

you are kidding right?! you mean every six months when they would invent (steal) something new? and the every 12 months where they would suck another 500 bucks out of your account, possibly extending your comtract in the process?!

that iphone. oh, then i completely understand why we have only had 4 updates in the last 5 months, not including the e previous months updates for testors or the next one we know is eminent with extending the qt process to make it 'forward' compatible with hardware that is still ahead of the other platforms.

i understand....reallty, i do. ;p

as for the tuner, i too had the issue i is with pr 1.2, byut before i knew that, uninstalled the tuner and now do not have one in my handset. lol

i had to blow the dust and insert batteries into my other tuner since ive been using a tuner in my handset for 4 years now!

is it just me or is extras-devel not working for you guys aswell? it says 'failed catalogues'.... just when i wanna install stargus, openarena and midnight commander