Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
I add some :
- When in voice call, the keyboard doesn't work, so no way to navigate in voice message services
- The keyboard visual feedback is often not displayed especially on the keyboard edges

Last edited by romu; 2013-12-13 at 15:17.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to romu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Edit:
I would read thread before i post! I would read thread before i post!I would read thread before i post!

Last edited by ZogG; 2013-12-13 at 18:18.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
read my post properly. my battery charging.
if you have no package bme-rm-680-bin - install it
then
su
systemctl start bme-rm-680-bin.service

i'm just asking why bme-rm-680-bin.service not autostarting?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
The package was already installed on my N9. I started the service, and plugged the charger. The battery indicator jumped from 87% to 99%. And the settings displayed "Charged, Charger connected".

Then, I disconnected the charger, the settings still display 99% "Charger connected".

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
read my post properly. my battery charging.
if you have no package bme-rm-680-bin - install it
then
su
systemctl start bme-rm-680-bin.service

i'm just asking why bme-rm-680-bin.service not autostarting?
for autostart wouldn't you need to do:
Code:
systemctl enable bme-rm-680-bin.service
or am i wrong?

Originally Posted by Riateche View Post
@vgrade Hello, I've just installed sailfish-1.0.1.10/vgrade-sailfish_r3 version on my N9 and faced some bugs. I suppose many of them are already known but I'm new here and they are not listed on this page, so I'll just write full list here.
  • Created alarms are shown as 1 hour earlier, e.g. when alarm is set to 17:00, it is shown as 16:00. But when editing, it shows 17:00, and alarm actually happens in 17:00. So it's a displaying issue.
  • E-mail autoupdate still doesn't work. (Alarm and calendar notifications didn't work in 1.0.0.5 either for me, but now they work).
  • Edge gestures always work as if the phone was in landscape layour. For example, the gesture from the right edge in portrait orientation closes current app.
  • Battery data is wrong. When booting without charger, it always shows "87%, charger offline". When charger is attached, it switches to "99%, charger online" and remains so until phone is switched off (no reaction on any charging actions).
  • Jolla Store almost doesn't work. Attempt to install any application was failed after several minutes with "problem with installing" error without details (I'm using Russian localization so error text might be different). Version 1.0.0.5 worked better, I managed to install several applications. In 1.0.0.10 I can't even install Scientific Calculator. Standard Jolla apps can't be installed either.
  • Scrolling in Jolla Store works awfully. I don't really know how to describe it. It just acts like I have very low-quality touchscreen. It sometimes moves up and down randomly when I try to scroll it.
  • It wants to update to "SailfishOS 1.0.0.5 (armv7hl,release)". I suppose this is earlier version. This is strange.

Anyway, it's a miracle that the OS is working. I appreciate all efforts very much.
Thanks for listing these out to give folks things to work on.

BR

vgrade

The Following User Says Thank You to vgrade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@romu indicator not implemented in Nemo statefs
@liar sure. i'm just asking why it's not default

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Another bug : Messages app has to be run 2 times to start. First time, it crashes. On IM or SMS, same problem, reproduced several times.

Stupid question but is there a way to change the ambiance? I chose the Orange one and....beurk !!

Last edited by romu; 2013-12-13 at 17:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to romu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Goa, India
Originally Posted by romu View Post
Another bug : Messages app has to be run 2 times to start. First time, it crashes. On IM or SMS, same problem, reproduced several times.

Stupid question but is there a way to change the ambiance? I chose the Orange one and....beurk !!
That happens to me when i use the dialer the 2nd time, it opens and closes, i have to run it again to make it work.

To change Ambience, just go to Gallery and Select Ambience, swipe down to save a pic as Ambience.

@romu
yes you can go to gallery - ambience - pulley menu - apply ambience

Tags
jolla, nokia, sailfish